Services

Page 11: Child & Elderly Care Service with Thumbnail in United States Area

(151 - 165 of 764)
  1. Nice to meet you! My name is Madison. I am searching for a sitter position in Paducah, Kentucky. I plan to utilize my experience as person. I am available as required. I am comfortable doing nanny, daycare tasks. Further, I am comfortable working ...
    Madison R ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  2. Hello there! I'm Martha, a dedicated and nurturing live-out nanny ready to provide your little ones with all the love and care they need in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. With a passion for working with newborns and toddlers, I bring a wealth of experi...
    Martha T ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hi there! My name is Maria, and I'm a experienced sitter living in Grovetown, Georgia. I'm currently looking for a full-time, live-out nanny position with a warm and loving family. I have a passion for taking care of toddlers and have experience w...
    Maria G ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hey there! I'm EmJae, a passionate and experienced sitter in St. George, Utah, eager to connect with a wonderful family in need of my nurturing care. With a heart dedicated to the welfare of little ones, I specialize in creating a safe, supportive...
    EmJae A ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hi there! My name is Alexis, and I'm a passionate caregiver looking for a wonderful family to support in Harrison, New York and White Plains. With experience in caring for toddlers and a strong background in early childhood education, I'm excited ...
    Alexis F ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  6. My name is Janae, and I am 16 year old babysitter currently based in Fresno, California. I am passionate about working with children and have extensive experience in caring for young ones. My hourly rate is $16.00, and I am committed to delivering...
    janae v ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hello there! My name is Rebekah and I am a dedicated sitter located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. If you are in need of a nurturing caregiver for your newborn or toddler, look no further! With my passion for childcare and experience, I am here to...
    Rebekah J ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hello there! My name is Keisha, and I am an experienced elder care provider located in Abilene, Kansas, seeking a live-out, part-time position as a companion and home care provider for a wonderful family in need. With a compassionate and dedicated...
    Keisha B ·9 hours ago on ElderCare
  9. Hello, I'm Rosalie, a dedicated elder care provider based in North Las Vegas, Nevada. With extensive experience in providing full-time and part-time care, I offer both live-in and live-out services, ensuring your loved one receives the attention a...
    Rosalie O ·9 hours ago on ElderCare
  10. Hello there! I'm Liliann, a reliable and caring sitter in Beach Park, Illinois. With a passion for childcare and a love for creating meaningful connections with children, I am eager to find a family in need of occasional or part-time nanny assista...
    Liliann G ·20 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hello there! I'm Kyla, a nurturing and reliable sitter located in Rockledge, Florida. With a genuine passion for babysitting, I am eager to find a wonderful family in need of a dedicated sitter for their little ones. I specialize in providing exce...
    Kyla B ·20 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hi! My name is Shannon and I am a nurturing and experienced nanny born and raised in St. George, Utah. With a passion for working with children of all ages, I specialize in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged kids. As a devoted ...
    Shannon J ·20 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Hiiii, I'm Dee – a nurturing and responsible sitter based in National City, California. With a passion for childcare and a primary focus on toddlers, I offer reliable and loving care for families in need. As a live-out sitter, I thrive in providin...
    Dee R ·20 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hey there! My name is Madi and I'm a reliable and caring sitter located in Kelseyville, California. I specialize in providing full-time care for toddlers in a safe and nurturing environment. As a live-out sitter, I offer flexible and loving care f...
    Madi S ·1 day ago on Sitter
  15. Hello, families in North Port, Florida! I'm Natalie, a 16 year old woman, and a nurturing and dedicated sitter with a passion for childcare. With experience in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school children, I provide loving and attent...
    Natalie S ·1 day ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

(undo)Photo

• With Picture Only (764)

Refine By Keyword

Price

to

Year

to