Services

Page 15: Child & Elderly Care Service with Thumbnail in United States Area

(211 - 225 of 769)
  1. As an experienced caregiver with a background in classroom assistance at elementary schools, as well as babysitting younger siblings of friends, camp counselors, I thoroughly enjoy working with children. My time spent in educational settings has e...
    Kale H ·1 day ago on Sitter
  2. Hello, I'm Krystina, an experienced elder care provider based in Kinston, Alabama. I offer part-time care and companionship for seniors who need personalized home care. With a compassionate and empathetic approach, I provide support to individuals...
    Krystina P ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  3. Hello there! My name is Liberty, I graduated from BSU in 2022, I went to PT school for a year before deciding to take a break from it and will be applying next year. I currently work in a PT clinic in meridian and looking to babysit on my off days...
    Liberty S ·23 hours ago on Sitter
  4. My name is Bailey Black and I'm excited to get to hopefully get to know you! A little about me. I’m 27 years old and love children! I’ve been a nanny for a lovely family in San Marcos for the last 3 years, but my job will soon be taken over by a f...
    Bailey B ·23 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hello, families of Riverside, Ohio! My name is Emily and I am a nurturing and experienced sitter and nanny seeking a wonderful family to care for. With a passion for helping children grow and learn, I am dedicated to providing exceptional care for...
    Emily S ·1 day ago on Sitter
  6. Hey there! My name is Gracie and I am a nurturing and experienced sitter based in Draper, Utah. I specialize in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. With a full-time availability and a live-out arrangement, I am dedicat...
    Gracie H ·1 day ago on Sitter
  7. Hello, I’m Susana, I am offering part-time companionship and personal care services for seniors who need a helping hand, maybe errands or shopping too. I understand the importance of companionship for seniors and am committed to fostering a warm a...
    Susana W ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  8. With over 20 years of experience in the nursing care field, I am well-versed in administering medication, providing personal care, bathing assistance, and CPR if necessary. I am dedicated to ensuring the well-being and comfort of my clients, and I...
    Barbara H ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  9. Hello there! I am Letosha, an experienced and compassionate elder care provider based in Homewood, Illinois. Currently seeking a full-time, live-out position as a companion and home care provider for a lovely family in need of top-notch care for t...
    Letosha J ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  10. I have several years of experience as a behavior technician and school paraprofessional, with a history of providing childcare to infants, toddlers and working in early childhood education environments but have worked with all ages and abilities. ...
    Daria T ·23 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hello! I'm Kristen, for the past two years I have worked as a paraprofessional at an elementary school. I work mainly with special education students. I am looking for a nanny/babysitting job for over the summer. I have a passion for working with ...
    Kristen F ·23 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hi there! I'm Abby, a caring and experienced sitter based in Rice, Minnesota, looking for a wonderful family to work with. With a passion for nurturing and caring for children, I have extensive experience working with newborns, toddlers, and prima...
    Abby S ·23 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Hello there, families of Clewiston, Florida! I'm Kadence, a nurturing and experienced sitter ready to bring warmth and care to your home. With a passion for early childhood development, I specialize in providing exceptional care for newborns, todd...
    Kadence Q ·23 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hello, I’m Keira and I live in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin. With a passion for nurturing children, I am excited to find a family to support! I enjoy providing care to newborns, toddlers, and primary school children, and my services are available for...
    Keira S ·23 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hello there! My name is Ava and I am a new sitter located in Byrnes Mill, Missouri. I have a passion for caring for children of all ages, from newborns to primary school kids. With experience in handling toddlers and young children like my sibling...
    Ava L ·23 hours ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

(undo)Photo

• With Picture Only (769)

Refine By Keyword

Price

to

Year

to