Services

Page 13: Child & Elderly Care Service with Thumbnail in United States Area

(181 - 195 of 764)
  1. Hi there! My name is Quatasia, and I am a dedicated nanny/sitter in Clarksville, Virginia. I am willing to work with toddlers and children in primary school. I am currently seeking a full-time live-out nanny position or occasional part-time opport...
    Quatasia E ·18 hours ago on Sitter
  2. Hello there! I'm Ashley, a nurturing and reliable sitter in Huntsville, Texas, with a passion for caring for little ones. I have experience with newborns, toddlers, and primary school children, and I am currently seeking a full-time or part-time n...
    Ashley C ·1 day ago on Sitter
  3. Hello, families in Baltimore! My name is Denea, and I am an experienced sitter who is passionate about caring for newborns. If you are in need of a dedicated and responsible nanny to provide live-in or part-time care for your little one, I am here...
    Denea J ·1 day ago on Sitter
  4. Hi there! I'm Taylor, an experienced sitter located in North Port, Florida, and I have a passion for caring for little ones. With extensive experience in looking after newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children, I am confident in my abil...
    Taylor D ·1 day ago on Sitter
  5. Hey there! I'm Caylee, a dedicated sitter in Longview, Washington, eager to find a wonderful family to work with. With experience in caring for toddlers, I am passionate about providing a safe and nurturing environment for your little ones. As a l...
    Caylee C ·18 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hi there! I'm Megan, an experienced nanny based in Park Ridge, Illinois. With a passion for caring for children of all ages, I specialize in providing top-notch care for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged kids. As a dedicated and reliable...
    Megan R ·18 hours ago on Sitter
  7. I wish to provide either being a Babysitter, Housekeeper, or taking care of pets. I am not allergic to any animals and I have worked with animals before! I am great with kids! I have worked in a nursery before, and I apply full cleanliness to work...
    Alyssa J ·18 hours ago on Sitter
  8. I work as an education assistant within the Sioux Falls school district and currently have the summer off. I have nanny experience, I’m a mother of two beautiful kids (6&9) and have experience working with special education children.
    Justine H ·1 day ago on Sitter
  9. Hello, I'm Payton, I'm 14 years old. I'm a dedicated sitter in Cass City, Michigan, with a passion for childcare. I have experience looking after toddlers providing a safe and nurturing environment for them to thrive. Whether it's playing games, r...
    Payton R ·18 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hi there! My name is Sara, and I am an experienced sitter based in College Station, Texas. I have a passion for caring for children of all ages, from newborns to primary school-aged kids. With my nurturing and attentive nature, I can provide a saf...
    Sara F ·1 day ago on Sitter
  11. As an experienced caregiver with a background in classroom assistance at elementary schools, as well as babysitting younger siblings of friends, camp counselors, I thoroughly enjoy working with children. My time spent in educational settings has e...
    Kale H ·1 day ago on Sitter
  12. Hello, I'm Krystina, an experienced elder care provider based in Kinston, Alabama. I offer part-time care and companionship for seniors who need personalized home care. With a compassionate and empathetic approach, I provide support to individuals...
    Krystina P ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  13. Hello there! My name is Liberty, I graduated from BSU in 2022, I went to PT school for a year before deciding to take a break from it and will be applying next year. I currently work in a PT clinic in meridian and looking to babysit on my off days...
    Liberty S ·18 hours ago on Sitter
  14. My name is Bailey Black and I'm excited to get to hopefully get to know you! A little about me. I’m 27 years old and love children! I’ve been a nanny for a lovely family in San Marcos for the last 3 years, but my job will soon be taken over by a f...
    Bailey B ·18 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hello, families of Riverside, Ohio! My name is Emily and I am a nurturing and experienced sitter and nanny seeking a wonderful family to care for. With a passion for helping children grow and learn, I am dedicated to providing exceptional care for...
    Emily S ·1 day ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

(undo)Photo

• With Picture Only (764)

Refine By Keyword

Price

to

Year

to