Services

Page 12: Child & Elderly Care Service with Thumbnail in United States Area

(166 - 180 of 752)
  1. Hello, families of Reading, Massachusetts! My name is Valery, and I am an experienced elder care provider with a passion for providing compassionate and professional care to seniors. I am currently seeking a full-time or part-time live-out positio...
    Valery G ·22 hours ago on ElderCare
  2. Hello! My name is Hope, and I am a dedicated elder care provider here in Hamilton, Alabama. With a passion for providing personalized, full-time home care, I am committed to being a compassionate companion to your loved one. As a live-out caregive...
    Hope W ·22 hours ago on ElderCare
  3. Hi there! I'm Sami! Now that my youngest is an adult, I’m excited about providing other parents with a means of support. From camp counselor as a teen, to teaching elementary school while raising my own son and daughter and later working with all ...
    Samantha J ·1 day ago on Sitter
  4. My name is Sherry and I'm currently seeking a part-time nanny position for a newborn or toddler. I have 10 years experience and a genuine love for newborns and young children and I prioritize their safety and well-being above all else. As a live-o...
    Sherry W ·21 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hello there! I'm Emmonie, a dedicated and experienced sitter in Crest Hill, Illinois. With a passion for childcare, I am eager to provide loving care and support to your little ones. Whether it's caring for a newborn, a toddler, or a child in prim...
    Emmonie L ·21 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hey there Birmingham families! I'm Lauren, a friendly and experienced sitter ready to bring joy and support to your home. With a special passion for caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-age children, I offer full-time, part-time, and ...
    Lauren R ·21 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hello there! I'm Honesty, an experienced caregiver currently based in Aurora, Illinois, and I'm on the lookout for my next wonderful family to help out. With a passion for nurturing and fostering the growth of toddlers, I specialize in providing t...
    honesty j ·1 day ago on Sitter
  8. Hello there! My name is Isabelle and I am a passionate and experienced sitter currently based in Chester, Maryland. I have a deep love for caring for children of all ages, from newborns to primary school-aged kids. With a nurturing and attentive n...
    Isabelle G ·1 day ago on Sitter
  9. Hey there, Mesa families! I'm Kaelin, a dedicated sitter with a passion for early childhood development. I have my AZ Fingerprint Clearance card, CPR and First Aid, and more! If you're in need of a caring and reliable sitter for your newborn, todd...
    Kaelin C ·21 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hello, Brooklyn families! I'm Yeny Constanza, a nurturing and experienced sitter specializing in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school children. As a full-time, live-out nanny, I offer dedicated and loving support to families in need o...
    Yeny Constanza G ·21 hours ago on Sitter
  11. As a dedicated and experienced caregiver, I bring a lot of experience and enthusiasm to babysitting. My background as a long term substitute at Wilbur Elementary has equipped me with the skills and knowledge necessary to care for children of diffe...
    Rose L ·21 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hey there! I’m Eden, a friendly and dedicated caregiver based in Washington, DC. With a deep love for working with children, I am currently seeking a new opportunity to provide exceptional care to a wonderful family. I have lots of experience all ...
    Eden P ·21 hours ago on Sitter
  13. About Me: Hello my name is Isabella. I am hoping to find a sitter work opportunity in East Brunswick, New Jersey. I strive to be a caring person. I can alter my schedule to meet your needs. Services And Training: I have experience with nanny, dayc...
    Isabella G ·21 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hello there! I'm Julianna, a loving sitter in Williamsville, New York. I have a passion for caring for little ones and would love to find a family to assist. I have experience with newborns, toddlers, and primary school children, ensuring their sa...
    Julianna S ·21 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hey there, parents! I'm Madisyn, a dedicated sitter from Plantersville, Texas, and I'm ready to be your go-to caregiver! Whether you have a newborn, toddler, or primary school-aged child, I've got the experience and enthusiasm to provide top-notch...
    Madisyn T ·21 hours ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

(undo)Photo

• With Picture Only (752)

Refine By Keyword

Price

to

Year

to