Services

Page 8: Child & Elderly Care Service with Thumbnail in United States Area

(106 - 120 of 717)
  1. Hello, Mobile families! My name is Serena, and I am an experienced sitter in search of a full-time or part-time position with a family in need of childcare support. I have a passion for working with young children and have extensive experience car...
    Serena G ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  2. Hello there! My name is Teresa, and I’m 13 and I am a dedicated sitter located in Plant City, Florida. I have a passion for caring for children, especially toddlers and those in primary school. I am available for both full-time and part-time posit...
    Teresa H ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hello there! My name is Alexis and I'm a dedicated sitter located in Capitol Heights, Maryland. With a passion for nurturing and caring for young children, I specialize in providing top-notch care for toddlers and primary school aged kids. As a li...
    Alexis H ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there! My name is Automne, and I am a nurturing and dedicated nanny based in Flower Mound, Texas. I specialize in providing exceptional care for toddlers and children at the primary school level. As a live-out nanny, I understand the importa...
    Automne M ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hey there, families! I'm Layla, a loving and reliable sitter based in Charlotte Hall, Maryland. I have a passion for providing top-notch care and building strong connections with little ones. With experience in caring for newborns, toddlers, and p...
    Layla O ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hey there, families in Boynton Beach! I'm Monaika, an experienced sitter with a passion for caring for little ones. With expertise in newborn and toddler care, I provide a safe, loving, and stimulating environment for your precious ones. Whether y...
    Monaika J ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hello! I’m Hillary, a stay-at-home mom living in Osceola, IN. I have been babysitting on and off since I was 11 years old, and now I am raising two of my own. I am eager to find a family looking for an occasional or part-time sitter; for 1-2 child...
    Hillary A ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hey there, families in Apopka, Florida! My name is Ariana, and I'm a dedicated sitter with a passion for caring for little ones. I specialize in providing top-notch care for toddlers and children attending primary school. If you are in need of ful...
    Ariana V ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hello there! I'm LENOX, a dedicated full-time elder care provider based in Chicago, Illinois. I specialize in live-in care and provide compassionate companionship, home care, hospice, and respite services for your loved ones. With extensive experi...
    LENOX O ·13 hours ago on ElderCare
  10. Hey there! I'm Sharice, a dedicated and experienced sitter in Ellenwood, Georgia. I have a passion for providing exceptional care to children of all ages, from newborns to primary school kids. Whether you need full-time or part-time care, live-in ...
    Sharice J ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Howdy, y'all! My name's Frankie, and I'm a seasoned sitter with a heart as big as the Montana sky. I've got heaps of experience, from snuggling newborns to wrangling rambunctious toddlers, and even helping out with primary school kiddos. Whether y...
    Frankie S ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hello there! My name is Crystal, and I am an experienced sitter located in Meadville, Pennsylvania. I specialize in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. I am currently looking for a full-time or part-time live-out nanny...
    Crystal F ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Hi there! I'm Carly. I've got a real passion for taking care of kids and helping them grow. If your family needs a reliable sitter for your toddler or primary school-aged child, I'm your go-to girl! Currently on the lookout for a part-time babysit...
    Carly S ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hey there! My name is Kourtney and I'm a warm-hearted sitter from Simpson county, with a passion for caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-age children. I have plenty of experience working as a full-time nanny, and I offer both live-in...
    Kourtney J ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hello there! My name is Jenna, and I'm a reliable and caring sitter here in Rutland County, Vermont. I specialize in providing top-notch care for toddlers and children attending primary school. With a gentle and nurturing approach, I offer live-ou...
    Jenna D ·12 hours ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

(undo)Photo

• With Picture Only (717)

Refine By Keyword

Price

to

Year

to