Services

Page 11: Child Care in United States Area

(151 - 165 of 1,228)
  1. Hey there! My name is Kaylyn and I am a professional sitter from Victoria, Texas. I have a passion for taking care of children and have experience with newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged kids. I am currently looking for a lovely family to...
    Kaylyn B ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  2. Hi there! My name is Mia, I am 16 years old, and I’m thrilled about the opportunity to work with a loving family in Long Beach, California. I have a passion for childcare, especially with toddlers and children in primary school. As a responsible a...
    Mia R ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hello, I'm Deangela, I’m a 17 year old girl who is looking for a summer job. I love to be around newborns and toddlers in Birmingham Al . As a live-out, part-time nanny, I offer reliable and attentive care for your little ones, ensuring their safe...
    Deangela S ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hzi, My name is Reagan, I am a 20-year-old with a very fun and energetic personality. My family and I live in Wilmington, NC so I love to spend time playing outdoors, playing any kind of game, reading, making arts and crafts, etc. I am also comple...
    Reagan C ·20 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hello there! My name is Angelina and I am an experienced sitter located in Center Moriches, New York. I have a passion for caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school children. If you are in need of occasional or part-time care for your litt...
    Angelina K ·20 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hey there, families of Mandeville! I'm Tracy, a warm-hearted sitter with a passion for caring for little ones. Whether it's a cuddly newborn, an adventurous toddler, or a spirited primary schooler, I'm here to provide top-notch care and support fo...
    Tracy J ·20 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hey there , a nurturing and experienced nanny/sitter based in Hagerstown, Maryland. If you're looking for a reliable caregiver for your little ones, I might just be the perfect fit for your family. With a passion for children's well-being, I am we...
    rachel h ·20 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hello! I'm Morgan, a reliable and nurturing sitter located in North Auburn, California. With a background in early childhood education, I have a passion for providing a safe and enjoyable environment for little ones. If your family is seeking a tr...
    morgan m ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hello there! My name is Liberty, I graduated from BSU in 2022, I went to PT school for a year before deciding to take a break from it and will be applying next year. I currently work in a PT clinic in meridian and looking to babysit on my off days...
    Liberty S ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hey I am leah, I am 15 years old. I go to high school in Hickory. I’m available throughout the days I love take caring of kids. Only $10 an hour. I can care for newborn toddlers and kids in primary school. Yes, I know 15 is a bit young, but I had ...
    Leah C ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hello, families in Statham, Georgia! My name is Beth, and I am a dedicated sitter with a passion for providing quality care to children. With experience in caring for toddlers and working in a primary school setting, I understand the unique needs ...
    Beth W ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hi my name is A'Nysha and I stay in Katy Texas! I am 17 years old and I have 4 siblings (2 sisters and 2 brothers! I am very experienced in caring for children since i have been around them my whole life. I am very smart in school so if you wish f...
    A'Nysha M ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Hey there! I'm Layla, a friendly and responsible sitter in Navasota, Texas. I specialize in caring for toddlers and am currently looking for a part-time, live-out nanny position. I absolutely adore spending time with little ones and creating a fun...
    Layla S ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hey there! My name is Mikayia, and I'm a dedicated sitter in North Miami Beach, Florida, looking for a family in need of a part-time, live-out nanny. With experience working with children in primary school, I understand the importance of creating ...
    Mikayia D ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hi! My name is Vivian Hosier and I live in Dawsonville Georgia. I recently graduated from Wesleyan School and will be attending the University of Georgia in the fall! I am looking for a part-time summer job. I love working with kids and have a lot...
    Vivian H ·8 hours ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION