Services

Page 8: Child Care in United States Area

(106 - 120 of 1,262)
  1. Hey there, families of Pittsburg, Kansas! My name is Maleah, and I'm an experienced sitter looking for a new opportunity to share my love for childcare with a wonderful family. I have a passion for working with newborns and toddlers, and I have th...
    Maleah C ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  2. Hello, Houston families! I'm Troiniece, an experienced and reliable nanny looking for the perfect match. With a background in early childhood education and a passion for working with toddlers, I am well-equipped to provide top-notch care and suppo...
    Troiniece A ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hello, families of Waynesboro, Georgia! My name is Shalea, and I am a dedicated and experienced sitter looking for a new opportunity to care for your precious little ones. With a passion for nurturing and a deep love for children, I have experienc...
    Shalea J ·20 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there! My name is Heavenly, and I'm a nurturing and experienced sitter based in Kilgore, Texas. I am passionate about caring for children of all ages, from newborns to primary school kids and toddlers. With a warm and loving nature, I am ded...
    Heavenly P ·20 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hey there, Mesa families! I'm Jaymin, a reliable and caring sitter with a passion for working with children of all ages. Whether you have a precious newborn, a lively toddler, or a little one in primary school, I'm here to provide top-notch care a...
    Jaymin G ·20 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hey there! I'm Brinley, a sitter in Indianapolis, Indiana, with a passion for caring for little ones. I specialize in providing excellent care for newborns and toddlers. As a nurturing and attentive sitter, I understand the unique needs of young c...
    brinleyjo l ·20 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hello there! I’m Ella, a dedicated sitter with a passion for caring for children in Fernandina Beach, Florida. I love being around kids and pets. I am a Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified in CPR and First Aid Certified. Whether you need a part...
    ella h ·1 day ago on Sitter
  8. Hello, lovely families in Carlsbad, California! My name is Hanna, and I am an experienced nanny looking for a wonderful family to join as their part-time, live-out nanny. I have a passion for working with toddlers and children at the primary schoo...
    hanna v ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hello there! I'm Victoria, a dedicated and loving sitter based in Norcross, Georgia. I specialize in caring for toddlers and have experience working with young children in a church and neighborhood setting. As a part-time, live-out sitter, I offer...
    Victoria M ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hello! My name is Ana and I am a reliable sitter who is willing to babysit for you. I am 15 as of now but I turn 16 in July so if you are not comfortable with a teenager sitting for you please know that. I am available most all of the summer and d...
    Ana R ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hello! My name is Mary Kate and I am a family medicine physician assistant looking to find a nanny/babysitting job this summer before starting my next PA job. I am available asap to 8/25/24. I can work full time or part time. I have 2 years of exp...
    Mary Kate S ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hey there! I'm Janiyha, a caring and experienced sitter based in Memphis, Tennessee. I have a passion for working with kids, from newborns to primary school age. I understand the unique needs of each age group and tailor my care to provide a safe ...
    Janiyha B ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Hello there! My name is Gabriella, and I am a passionate sitter based in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. With experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and children in primary school, I am dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing environment for your littl...
    Gabriella f ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hello! My name is Bimala, and I am a loving and experienced sitter located in Salt Lake City, Utah. I specialize in providing care for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. With a genuine passion for childcare, I offer live-out, pa...
    Bimala B ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hello there! My name is Hannah, and I'm a professional nanny and sitter located in Elizabeth City, North Carolina. I have a passion for working with children of all ages, from newborns to primary school kids. With several years of experience in ch...
    Hannah J ·20 hours ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION