Services

Page 13: Child Care in United States Area

(181 - 195 of 1,222)
  1. Hello! I'm Ayan, a dedicated sitter with a passion for caring for children in the Seatac, Washington area. I have experience with newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged kids. As a live-out caregiver, I offer occasional childcare services at a...
    Ayan M ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  2. Hi there! My name is Patricia, and I'm a dedicated and experienced sitter based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I have a passion for working with toddlers and young children, and I am currently seeking a full-time, live-out nanny position with a lo...
    Patricia T ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hi there! I'm Jonathan, a dedicated sitter in Charlotte, North Carolina, and I'm on the lookout for a wonderful family to work with. Im 45 years old, single and never married christian, I attend Elevation Mathews location and serve at the Outreach...
    Jonathan O ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there! I'm Na’Drea, a dedicated and experienced sitter based in Rockford, Illinois, who is eagerly looking for a wonderful family to work with. With a passion for providing exceptional care, I specialize in looking after newborns, toddlers, ...
    Na’Drea L ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hello there! I'm Lydia, a dedicated sitter with a passion for nurturing young minds and creating a safe and loving environment for children in Wichita, Kansas. With experience working in primary school settings and caring for toddlers, I am well-e...
    Lydia h ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hello there! I'm Ivory, a dedicated and reliable sitter based in Ontario, Oregon. With a passion for childcare and years of experience, I provide exceptional care for families in need. I believe in creating a safe and nurturing environment where c...
    Ivory C ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hey, I'm Skylar, and I'm a nanny in Sylva, NC. I really love taking care of kids, especially little ones and those in elementary school. I am a Senior at Smoky Mountain High School. I am 17 years old. I can work part-time and I'm flexible with my ...
    skylar r ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hello there! My name is Maissa and I’m 17 year old and a going on senior in High school, and I am an experienced sitter located in Vancouver, Washington. With a passion for caring for little ones, I am currently seeking a new family to join as a n...
    Maissa A ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hello there, I'm Ma, a reliable sitter in Caddo, Oklahoma. I'm experienced in caring for children and am currently seeking a family to work with. I have a passion for nurturing and guiding children through their early years and ensuring their safe...
    ma c ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hi there! My name is Alexis and I'm a dedicated sitter based in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. I have a passion for caring for little ones and have experience with newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. Whether you need full-time, occasi...
    Alexis T ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hey there, Wyoming families! I'm McKenzie, a dedicated and experienced sitter in Cheyenne, seeking a part-time nanny position with a loving family. With a passion for caring for toddlers, I'm highly attentive and nurturing, and I'm excited to brin...
    Mckenzie M ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hello! I'm Sam, I'm currently 15 and me and my friends all babysit. I have taken classes with given friends and am good with kids. I'm looking for 15 an hour but can lower/rise depending on you. I'd prefer to live close by, and I'm already babysit...
    Sam M ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  13. My name is Seychelles, and I am very interested and dedicated to being a nanny residing in Rogue River. With a warm and loving heart, I have some experience with childcare although I am still in high school, but I would love to become a part of a ...
    Seychelles P ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hi! My name is Natalie and I am a college student at Florida International University majoring in nursing. My future goal is to work in the NICU! I have my Child Development Associate (CDA) and have completed my 45hr Department of Children and Fam...
    Natalie M ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hi there! I'm Britiny, a dedicated and loving sitter in Orlando, Florida. With a passion for childcare, I have experience working with toddlers and young children, making me an ideal fit for a family in need of full-time care. Whether it's playing...
    britiny r ·3 hours ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION