Services

Page 12: Child Care in United States Area

(166 - 180 of 1,222)
  1. Hey there! I'm Sophia, a 16 year old babysitter in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, looking for the perfect family to help out. I specialize in providing nurturing care for toddlers and children in primary school. With a passion for childcare and a warm-hea...
    sophia x ·2 hours ago on Sitter
  2. Hey there! My name is Shanyia, and I’m a professional sitter here in Macon, Georgia. I specialize in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. Whether you need full-time or part-time care, I’m here to help! As a nurturing an...
    Shanyia W ·2 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hello there! My name is Autumn, and I'm a loving and experienced sitter based in Springfield, Illinois. I specialize in providing exceptional care for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. As a live-out nanny, I offer occasional ca...
    Autumn B ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hello, families of Cocoa Beach, Florida! My name is Abigail, and I am an experienced sitter ready to bring joy and care to your little ones. With a passion for child development, I am excited to connect with families who are looking for a nurturin...
    Abigail C ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hey there, families of Norman, Oklahoma! I'm Morgan, and I'm on the lookout for a great family to work with. As a seasoned sitter with experience in primary school and toddlers, I bring a wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm to the table. Whether it...
    Morgan S ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hello there! I'm Katie, a thoroughly experienced and reliable sitter in Washington. With a passion for caregiving and a warm, nurturing personality, I'm here to offer the utmost care for your precious little ones. From cuddling and comforting a ne...
    Katie K ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hey there! I'm Lanyiah, a dedicated sitter in Dallas, Texas. I have a passion for caring for children, whether they are newborns or toddlers. I am currently seeking a full-time or part-time nanny position as a live-out caregiver. With my extensive...
    lanyiah l ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hey there! I'm Greyson, an experienced sitter with a passion for caring for children in Ooltewah, Tennessee. With a background in primary school education and a love for working with toddlers, I understand the intricacies of childcare and the impo...
    Greyson P ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hey there! My name is Maranda, and I am an experienced sitter based in Shubuta, Mississippi. I am passionate about providing the best care for newborns and young children. As a full-time, live-out nanny, I am dedicated to creating a safe and nurtu...
    Maranda T ·2 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hello! My name is Christina i am a sitter located in Davenport, Florida. I am currently seeking a full-time or part-time live-out position as a sitter for a family in need. Whether it's providing care during the day while parents are at work, or o...
    Christina K ·2 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hey y'all! I'm Maliya, a warm and caring sitter in Tupelo, Mississippi. If you're a family in need of a nurturing and reliable caregiver for your little ones, I'm here to help! With a passion for childcare and years of experience, I am eager to of...
    Maliya B ·2 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hello there! My name is Sophira, and I'm a dedicated sitter based in Oakville, Missouri. With experience in caring for both newborns and toddlers, I understand the unique demands of each age group and pride myself on creating a safe and nurturing ...
    Sophira T ·2 hours ago on Sitter
  13. I am the oldest SISTER of 5 siblings, so trust me, the experience is there. I grew up making a lot of different crafts and little snacks, so if I had the chance to become your nanny/babysitter, me and your little one would never run out of things ...
    Kaydee B ·2 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hello, families! My name is Kyena, and I am a dedicated sitter located in Great Mills, Maryland. I have a passion for providing exceptional care to children of all ages, from newborns to primary school students. Whether you need full-time, part-ti...
    Kyena P ·2 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hello, Mansfield families! My name is Ziyonna and I am a dedicated, nurturing sitter with a passion for caring for toddlers. As a live-out nanny, I am available to provide occasional and part-time care for your little ones. I understand the import...
    Ziyonna G ·2 hours ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION