Services

Page 21: Child & Elderly Care Service in United States Area

(301 - 315 of 2,019)
  1. Hello there! I'm Katara, an experienced elder care provider offering live out, part-time care in Homestead, Florida. As a compassionate and reliable companion and personal care assistant, I am dedicated to providing the utmost care and support for...
    Katara G ·23 hours ago on ElderCare
  2. Hello, my name is Ana Maria, and I am a dedicated elder care provider based in Pompano Beach, Florida. I am currently seeking a full-time live-in position to provide personalized home care and personal care for a loving family in need. With my ext...
    ana maria p ·23 hours ago on ElderCare
  3. Hello there! My name is Yasmin, and I am a dedicated sitter located in West Fargo, North Dakota. With a passion for caring for newborns and young children, I am currently seeking a part-time or occasional live-out nanny position. With years of exp...
    Yasmin Z ·1 day ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there! My name is Lucia, and I am a new caring sitter located in Des Plaines, Illinois. I am currently seeking a part-time position as a live-out sitter for a family with a toddler attending primary school or daycare. With years of experienc...
    Lucia L ·1 day ago on Sitter
  5. Hey there, families of Longwood / Lake Mary Florida! I'm Andrew Spoerl, a passionate and experienced sitter, on the lookout for a new family to connect with. I am a 17 years old boy who recently graduated from Lake Mary high and I have experience ...
    Andrew S ·1 day ago on Sitter
  6. Hello there! My name is Lilly, and I'm a nurturing and experienced sitter based in Hamburg, New York. I specialize in caring for newborns and toddlers with a heart full of warmth and patience. Whether you need full-time or part-time assistance, I ...
    Lilly R ·1 day ago on Sitter
  7. Hello families in Gurnee, Illinois! My name is Alanah, and I am an experienced sitter looking for a wonderful family to work with. I am excited about the opportunity to provide quality care for your children. As a primary school experienced sitter...
    Alanah M ·1 day ago on Sitter
  8. Hello there! I'm Christy, an experienced elder care provider in Dallas, Texas, and I'm currently seeking a live-out, part-time position as a companion and home care assistant for a lovely family in need of my services. With over 5 years of hands-o...
    Christy B ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  9. Hey there! I'm Gurjot, a passionate and experienced sitter based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I specialize in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-age children. With a warm and nurturing approach, I prioritize creating a safe and st...
    Gurjot S ·1 day ago on Sitter
  10. Hey there! I'm Kaylynn, a passionate sitter based in Carrollton, Georgia. If you're searching for trustworthy and caring childcare for your newborn or toddler, you've come to the right place. As a dedicated sitter, I understand the importance of f...
    Kaylynn C ·1 day ago on Sitter
  11. Hello there! My name is Jadea and I am a dedicated and loving sitter located in North Little Rock, Arkansas, eagerly looking for a family to assist. With a passion for childcare, I specialize in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-ag...
    Jadea H ·1 day ago on Sitter
  12. Hello there! My name is Jocelyn, and I'm a licensed babysitter and a nanny with a passion for caring for little ones in Pullman, Washington. With experience in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school children, I am well-equipped to handl...
    Jocelyn B ·1 day ago on Sitter
  13. Hey there! I'm Pamela, a sitter located in beautiful Jackson, Wyoming. I have a passion for providing excellent care for newborns and toddlers. As a live-out sitter, I am available for occasional or part-time hours to suit your family's needs. My ...
    Pamela B ·1 day ago on Sitter
  14. LPN. Available Monday to Thursday $30hr Private care only Scottsdale. Paradise Valley. Sun City West West Valley. Ect... Lift and transfer by. Hoyer lift Will assist and protect getting in and out of beds and showers, wheel chairs and walking Meds...
    1 day ago on Claz
  15. Hello dear families! My name is Estephanie and I am an experienced elder care provider based in California MO, 65018. I am currently seeking a full-time live-in or live-out position as a companion and home care provider for an elderly individual o...
    Estephanie G ·1 day ago on ElderCare
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION