Services

Page 18: Child & Elderly Care Service in United States Area

(256 - 270 of 2,035)
  1. Hello there! My name is Bricieda and I am a dedicated and experienced nanny located in Yonkers, New York. With a passion for caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school children, I am here to offer my full-time, live-out nanny services to fa...
    Bricieda M ·22 hours ago on Sitter
  2. Hello, I'm Christine, a dedicated and reliable sitter from Phoenix, New York. With over 10 years of experience caring for newborns and toddlers, I am passionate about providing a nurturing and safe environment for children to thrive. I am currentl...
    Christine H ·22 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hello, lovely families in Kent, Washington! My name is Tiffany, and I am an experienced sitter seeking a new opportunity to care for your little ones. With a passion for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-age children, I am dedicated to provid...
    Tiffany O ·22 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hey there! I'm Hollyn, a full-time sitter in Key West, Florida on the lookout for the perfect family to connect with. I have a passion for working with toddlers and children attending primary school, and I am more than happy to provide occasional ...
    Hollyn M ·22 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hey there, families of Homestead, Florida! Are you in need of a loving and reliable nanny to care for your adorable toddler? Look no further! My name is Jaida and I am on the lookout for a part-time live-out nanny position in the Homestead area. W...
    Jaida B ·22 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hello! I'm Fatima, I am a recent High School graduate experienced in babysitting eager to provide excellent care for your little ones. I am CPR/First Aid certified and have a certification in CNA. I have over 3 years of consistent experience babys...
    Fatima S ·22 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hi! My name is Madelynn and I’m looking forward to working with you! I’m looking to offer my services for Weekends so that you may have a relaxing night out while knowing your child is safe. I have 2 years of experience working in a preschool sett...
    Madelynn H ·22 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hello there! I'm Juliana, a nurturing and experienced sitter in Holtsville, New York. I specialize in caring for newborns and toddlers, and I'm currently seeking a full-time live-out nanny position with a loving family. With a background in early ...
    Juliana N ·22 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hello Families of Hagerstown, Maryland! I'm Anastasia, a nurturing and reliable sitter with a passion for caring for newborns and toddlers. I’m currently seeking a full-time, live-out nanny position in the area. With my extensive experience and de...
    Anastasia P ·22 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hello there! My name is Rosaly, and I am a dedicated sitter located in Oxnard, California. I have a passion for caring for children and providing a nurturing and safe environment for them to thrive in. Whether you have a newborn, toddler, or a chi...
    Rosaly R ·22 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hello! i’m a 14 year old looking for fun ways to earn money this summer before I am able to apply for a real job later in the summer. I have experience with kids though I haven’t babysat yet. I would like to babysit to earn my own money and learn ...
    Sydney R ·22 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hey there! My name is Furaha, and I'm a trustworthy and caring sitter based in Phoenix, Arizona. If you're in need of a reliable sitter for your newborn, I'd love to help! With experience in part-time and live-in childcare, I understand the import...
    Furaha T ·22 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Hi there, I'm Latesha, a compassionate elder care provider based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I am currently seeking a part-time, live-out position as a companion and home care provider for an elderly individual or family in need. With a background ...
    Latesha S ·23 hours ago on ElderCare
  14. Are you in need of a compassionate and reliable elder care provider in Davenport, Florida? Look no further! Joycr is here to offer professional care for your loved ones. Whether you require live-in, live-out, or part-time care, Joycr is equipped t...
    Joyce J ·23 hours ago on ElderCare
  15. Hi there! My name is Adelaide, and I'm a passionate and reliable nanny based in Richmond, Virginia. With experience working with children in a primary school setting, I understand the importance of creating a safe and nurturing environment for lit...
    Adelaide S ·1 day ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION