Services

Page 19: Child & Elderly Care Service in United States Area

(271 - 285 of 2,028)
  1. Are you seeking a compassionate elder care provider in Atlanta, Georgia? Look no further, as a dedicated and experienced caregiver, I offer full-time and part-time live-out services to support your loved one’s needs. With a focus on providing comp...
    Tehani L ·14 hours ago on ElderCare
  2. Hello there! My name is Gwen, and I’m a passionate sitter with extensive experience in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school kids. I am currently seeking a part-time, live-out nanny position in the Dayton, Ohio area. With my warm and n...
    Gwen T ·1 day ago on Sitter
  3. Hello, Aurora families! My name is Tess, and I am an experienced sitter in search of a wonderful family to assist with childcare. I specialize in caring for toddlers and have a particular fondness for providing nurturing and educational support to...
    Theresa R ·1 day ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there! My name is April, and I am a nurturing and attentive sitter in Pearland, Texas. I am passionate about providing exceptional care for toddlers and young ones at the primary school age. As a live-out part-time nanny, I strive to create ...
    April M ·1 day ago on Sitter
  5. Hello there! I'm Bianca, an experienced elder care provider based in Arroyo Grande, California. I am currently seeking a part-time on weekends live-out position as a companion and home care provider for a wonderful family in need of my services. W...
    Bianca E ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  6. Hey there! I'm Anijah, a passionate and experienced sitter in Brandon, Mississippi. I have a genuine love for caring for little ones, and I'm currently seeking a family to provide exceptional childcare services for their newborn or toddler. As a l...
    Anijah H ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hello there! I'm Katie, a passionate and reliable sitter from Vinton, Virginia. I have a heart full of love for little ones, and I'm excited to find a wonderful family in need of a dedicated caregiver for their newborn or toddler. With experience ...
    katie g ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hi there, my name is Sofia and I'm a professional sitter based in Midvale, Utah. With a passion for childcare, I specialize in providing attentive and nurturing care for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. Whether you're looking ...
    sofia s ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hello! I'm Kate, a experienced sitter and childcare worker located in Alpine, California. I have a passion for caring for children and have a background in childcare, making me well-equipped to handle the needs of primary school children and toddl...
    Kate D ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hello, I am Bonolo, an experienced and compassionate full-time live-in elder care provider based in Austin, Texas. With over a decade of experience in providing personalized home care for seniors, I am dedicated to offering the highest level of ca...
    Bonolo M ·14 hours ago on ElderCare
  11. Hello, families in need of a full-time, live-in elder care provider in The Bronx, New York. My name is Mariam, and I am a dedicated caregiver specializing in home care and personal care for seniors. With a passion for providing compassionate suppo...
    Mariam T ·14 hours ago on ElderCare
  12. Hello there! My name is Cynthia, and I am an experienced sitter based in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am currently seeking a full-time or part-time nanny position to care for your precious little ones. With a background in being a Mom I am a 68 year old R...
    Cynthia L ·1 day ago on Sitter
  13. Hello families of Clarksville, Tennessee! My name is Antriona, and I am a dedicated sitter with a passion for caring for little ones. If you are in need of a nurturing caregiver for your newborn or toddler, then I am here to offer my services as a...
    Antriona G ·1 day ago on Sitter
  14. Hello kings and queens. My name is Janiya, and I'm a dedicated sitter in the Algiers, New Orleans area. I love the little ones as well as working closely with them. I offer part-time services and charge $14.0 per hour. My goal is to create a safe ...
    Janiya W ·1 day ago on Sitter
  15. Hi there! My name is Terryana, and I'm a passionate sitter based in Chino Hills, California. I have experience caring for family, and family friends , such as newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. As a full-time, live-out nanny, I ...
    Terryana C ·1 day ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION