Services

Page 11: Child & Elderly Care Service in United States Area

(151 - 165 of 1,999)
  1. Hello there, I'm Zeanaria, a warm and nurturing sitter based in Hawkinsville, Georgia, eagerly anticipating the opportunity to connect with a loving family in need of reliable and caring childcare. With extensive experience in caring for newborns,...
    zeanaria s ·16 hours ago on Sitter
  2. Hello there! My name is Kerice, and I am a dedicated and experienced sitter based in Tamarac, Florida. I specialize in providing top-notch care for toddlers and children of primary school age. Whether you are in need of full-time or part-time help...
    Kerice G ·16 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hey there! I'm Bella, a dedicated and experienced nanny located in Shirley, New York. I have a passion for working with newborns and toddlers and providing them with a safe and nurturing environment to grow and learn. With years of experience in c...
    Bella T ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there, families in Salem, Massachusetts! My name is Naomi and I am an experienced sitter with a passion for working with young children. If you are seeking a reliable and nurturing sitter for your primary school-aged children, look no furthe...
    Naomi L ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hey there, families of Independence, Kentucky! My name is Charlie and I am a seasoned sitter with a passion for nurturing young minds. If you're in need of a reliable and caring nanny for your toddler, look no further. With a background in primary...
    Charlie F ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hi there! My name is Niza. I'm a passionate and caring nanny seeking a wonderful family to join this summer! While I'll be taking online university classes to further my education, my top priority is creating a nurturing and stimulating environmen...
    Niza L ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hi! My name is Sabrina and I am an experienced full-time nanny or babysitter living in Jacksonville, Florida. As someone who grew up with a father teaching grades first through fourth, I've spent lots of time working with younger children. In the ...
    Sabrina L ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hello, Scottsdale families! I'm Shantar, a passionate and experienced nanny excited to join a new family in the area. With a deep love for children and a wealth of experience in childcare, I am eager to bring warmth, structure, and care to your ho...
    Shantar A ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hello there! My name is Kiana and I am a dedicated and nurturing sitter in Miles City, Montana. I specialize in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school children. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time care, I am here to provi...
    Kiana W ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hi there! My name is Kandy, and I am a passionate and experienced nanny/sitter based in beautiful Aspen, Colorado. I have a special love for caring for newborns and toddlers, and I am currently seeking a wonderful family to work with. With a deep ...
    Kandy M ·16 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hello! My name is Dana and I am a reliable, caring sitter located in Mount Ephraim, New Jersey. I have a passion for working with children and am currently attending college to pursue a career in Early Childhood and Special Education. I have exper...
    Dana C ·16 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hi there! I'm Brenda, a dedicated sitter in Hildreth, Nebraska seeking a new family to provide childcare for. With years of experience and a passion for nurturing little ones, I specialize in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged ...
    Brenda M ·1 day ago on Sitter
  13. Hello there, I'm Abigale! Although I'm 16, I'm as capable, compassionate, and qualified as adults! I'm a gentle, patient sitter with a heart full of love for children. I'm looking for a family I can bring peace to knowing their child is in fantast...
    abigale f ·1 day ago on Sitter
  14. Hey there, families of Warren, Ohio! My name is Roland and I'm a dedicated sitter with a passion for taking care of children. I understand the importance of providing a safe and nurturing environment for your children. I offer reliable and trustwo...
    Roland V ·3 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hi there! My name is Isabelle, and I'm a dedicated sitter in Batesburg-Leesville, South Carolina. I have a passion for caring for little ones and have experience with toddlers and children in primary school settings. I understand the importance of...
    Isabelle H ·3 hours ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION