Services

Page 10: Child & Elderly Care Service in United States Area

(136 - 150 of 1,462)
  1. Heyyy! My name is Delilah, I’m 15, and I'm an experienced sitter living in Aloha, Oregon. I am currently on the lookout for a wonderful family in need of a caring sitter for their little ones. I enjoy helping others so I would love to help you out...
    Delilah R ·10 hours ago on Sitter
  2. Hey y'all! I'm Cheyenne, a trustworthy sitter in Northport, Alabama, on the lookout for a wonderful family to care for. With a heart full of love and a passion for little ones, I'm here to provide reliable childcare for newborns, primary school ki...
    Cheyenne M ·10 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hello families! My name is Ewalina, and I am a dedicated nanny with a passion for caring for little ones. I am based in Spokane, Washington, and I am excited to find a new family to work with. With experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and pri...
    ewalina l ·10 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there! My name is Lauren, and I am a reliable and caring sitter located in Murrysville, Pennsylvania. With a focus on providing excellent care for toddlers and primary school-aged children, I am passionate about creating a nurturing and stim...
    lauren f ·22 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hello there! My name is Monique, and I am an experienced elder care provider based in Champaign, Illinois. I am currently seeking a full-time live-out position as a companion and home care provider for an elderly individual or family in need. With...
    Monique L ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  6. Are you in need of a compassionate and experienced elder care provider in Margate, Florida? Look no further! My name is Lurleta, and I am currently seeking a part-time live-out position as a companion and home care provider for your loved one. Wit...
    Lurleta C ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  7. Hello, my name is Steph and I am an experienced elder care provider in South Jordan, Utah. I offer live-out, part-time companion and home care services for seniors in need. With a compassionate heart and a gentle touch, I assist elders with person...
    Steph C ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  8. Hey there! I'm Jolie, a friendly and experienced sitter located in Laurel, Maryland. If you're in need of a nurturing and reliable caregiver for your toddler or primary school-aged child, I'm here to help! As a dedicated sitter, I offer a live-out...
    Jolie A ·10 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hello there! I'm Shannon and I am a reliable and experienced sitter based in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am currently seeking a part-time, live-out position with a wonderful family in need of childcare assistance. With a passion for working with children...
    Shannon C ·10 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hey there! My name is Angelee, and I am a dedicated sitter based in Las Vegas, Nevada, currently searching for a wonderful family to assist. With experience working in a primary school setting and a passion for childcare, I take pride in providing...
    Angelee V ·10 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hello there! I'm Angie, a energetic fun caring and reliable person! I’m 18 years old and have been working with children for the past three years! I have babysat for various families as well as working for a children’s gym running mommy and me cla...
    Angie V ·10 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hi! I'm Trinity, a care provider in Atlanta, Georgia. I have dedicated my life to supporting people with special needs in maintaining their independence and quality of life. Whether you're in need of full-time or part-time companionship, I am look...
    Trinity I ·11 hours ago on ElderCare
  13. Hello there! My name is Courtney, and I'm a responsible and reliable sitter in Columbia Falls, Montana. I have experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school children. If you are in need of a responsible and compassionate live-out pa...
    Courtney B ·22 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hi there! My name is Jazmine, and I am a passionate and experienced sitter based in Flagstaff, Arizona. As a devoted caregiver, I specialize in providing exceptional care for newborns and toddlers. With a love for nurturing young minds and hearts,...
    Jazmine M ·22 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hi there! I'm Mary, a trustworthy and reliable sitter in Parma, Ohio. I have a passion for working with children, and I always strive to create a safe and enjoyable environment for them. With several years of experience, I am adept at engaging kid...
    Mary C ·22 hours ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION