Services

Page 8: Child & Elderly Care Service in United States Area

(106 - 120 of 1,461)
  1. Hello, lovely families in Tampa! I'm Razahria, a nurturing and experienced nanny seeking a live-in part-time position with a wonderful family. With a heart full of love and a passion for caring for little ones, I specialize in providing attentive ...
    Razahria T ·7 hours ago on Sitter
  2. Greetings, wanderers of Chico! I am Dante, a devoted caretaker with a heart of gold, seeking a family in need of a loving presence for their precious toddler. As an experienced nanny, I am well-versed in the art of nurturing and guiding young ones...
    Dante M ·7 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hello, lovely families of Lauderhill, Florida! My name is Elsa, and I am a warm, caring, and experienced nanny eagerly looking for a full-time live-out nanny position with a wonderful family. With a deep passion for working with toddlers, I am ded...
    Elsa R ·7 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hello! I am Lydia, an experienced elder care provider in Athens, Ohio. I am passionate about providing compassionate and dedicated care to seniors. Whether you are looking for full-time, live-in, or live-out care, I am here to offer my services. W...
    Lydia A ·9 hours ago on ElderCare
  5. Hello! I’m Khaliyah and I’m a dedicated full-time elder care provider with extensive experience in home care, nursing care, and personal care. I offer a range of services, including administering medication, bathing, and CPR. I understand the impo...
    Khaliyah J ·9 hours ago on ElderCare
  6. Hello, I'm Andrea, an experienced elder care provider in Wilsonville, Alabama. I am currently seeking a live-out, part-time position as a companion and home care provider for an elderly individual or family in need. With a compassionate heart and ...
    Andrea B ·9 hours ago on ElderCare
  7. Hello there! I'm Joy, a local sitter in St. Peters, Missouri, on the lookout for a wonderful family in need of childcare support. I have a special place in my heart for caregivers, especially for toddlers and kids attending primary school. As a re...
    Joy M ·19 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hey there! I'm alaijha, a dedicated and loving nanny with a passion for caring for toddlers and young children. I only have experience in mostly babysitter since I have younger siblings. As a upcoming nanny in Columbia, South Carolina, I offer rel...
    alaijha t ·19 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hello there! I'm Hadley, a nurturing and experienced sitter based in Litchfield, Minnesota. I have a passion for childcare, and I am currently seeking a warm and loving family to support as a full-time, live-in nanny. From caring for newborns to l...
    Hadley W ·1 day ago on Sitter
  10. Hello there! I'm Bonita, a loving and attentive sitter located in McMinnville, Oregon. With experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and children of primary school age, I am passionate about providing a safe and nurturing environment for little o...
    Bonita B ·19 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hello there! I'm Aleah, a reliable and experienced sitter ready to provide top-notch care for your little ones in Delaware, Ohio. With a passion for working with kids and a friendly, nurturing attitude, I am committed to creating a safe and engagi...
    Aleah L ·1 day ago on Sitter
  12. Hello, I'm Janice, an experienced elder care provider in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. With a passion for providing compassionate care, I am currently seeking a full-time or part-time live-out position as a companion and home care provider for an elderl...
    JANICE S ·9 hours ago on ElderCare
  13. Hello there! I'm Alisa, a dedicated and experienced sitter in Santa Ana, California. I specialize in caring for newborns and toddlers, and I am currently seeking a full-time, live-out position with a loving family. With a background in early child...
    Alisa J ·19 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hello there! My name is Lauren, and I am a passionate and reliable babysitter in Delafield, Wisconsin. With experience in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children, I offer full-time, part-time, and occasional sitting service...
    Lauren O ·19 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hello there! I'm Jessica, a passionate and experienced nanny located in Tulare, California. With a love for children of all ages, I have expertise in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school kids. I also have experience working with speci...
    Jessica S ·19 hours ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION