Services

Page 13: Child Care in United States Area

(181 - 195 of 1,222)
  1. Hello there! My name is Cynthia, and I'm a dedicated sitter in Parkland, Florida, ready to provide exceptional care for your little ones. In addition, I am a special educator. I have been a school teacher for 16 years. My youngest son graduated th...
    Cynthia H ·6 hours ago on Sitter
  2. Hey y'all! I'm Jayleigh, a warm-hearted sitter with a passion for nurturing little hearts and minds. I specialize in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. As a live-out part-time nanny, I offer flexible support to famili...
    Jayleigh B ·6 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hi! I'm Kalea, a dedicated and caring sitter based in Homestead, Florida, on the lookout for a wonderful family to connect with. With experience working with newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children, I am well-equipped to provide excep...
    Kalea S ·6 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there! My name is Ayhla, and I'm an experienced sitter currently based in Grinnell, Iowa. I absolutely adore working with young children and have a passion for creating a safe and nurturing environment for them. Whether you need care for a t...
    Ayhla S ·6 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hi there! My name is Kyleigh, and I'm a reliable and caring sitter located in Goshen, New York. With experience in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children, I am passionate about providing a safe and nurturing environment fo...
    Kyleigh Z ·6 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hello there! My name is Priscilla, and I'm a loving sitter located in Montgomery Village, Maryland. I have extensive experience caring for toddlers and children at the primary school age. Whether you need full-time or part-time care, I am here to ...
    Priscilla C ·6 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hi there! I'm Payton, a trustworthy and experienced sitter in Largo, Florida. I have a passion for working with toddlers and providing them with a safe, nurturing, and educational environment. As a primary school graduate, I understand the importa...
    Payton B ·6 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hey there, I'm Madison, an experienced sitter in North Augusta, South Carolina. I absolutely adore caring for little ones and have a passion for creating a nurturing and safe environment for them to thrive. Whether it's caring for a precious newbo...
    Madison J ·6 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hello there! My name is Arabella, and I am a dedicated and nurturing nanny based in Sharpsburg, Pennsylvania. With a passion for childcare and over five years of experience working with children, I am eager to find a loving family to provide my ex...
    Arabella T ·6 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hello, my name is Trimise, and I am an experienced nanny in Augusta, Georgia, looking for a full-time live-out position with a loving family. With a strong passion for child care, I have extensive experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and prim...
    Trimise j ·6 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hello Houston families! My name is Terrineka, and I am 17 years old this would be my first time being a sitter based in Houston, Texas. I have lots of experience with kids since my family is basically a lot of younger kids. I am adept at providing...
    Terrineka H ·6 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hello there! My name is Ava, and I am a passionate and reliable sitter based in Port St. Lucie, Florida. I have extensive experience in caring for toddlers and young children, and I am currently seeking a live-in position with a warm and loving fa...
    ava m ·6 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Hi! My name is Sophia and I'm an 18-year-old college student home for the summer in Charlottesville, VA. I have been babysitting for 6 years now and have experience with a wide variety of kids. I have been a camp counselor for children ages 5-12 a...
    Sophia L ·6 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hello! My name is Carter Cloyd. I am a 16 year old babysitter in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin Area. I enjoy doing many things such as playing video games, playing outside, and spending time with my little brother. My main aspiration in life is to beco...
    carter c ·6 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hey there! I'm Jazzlynn, a nurturing and dedicated sitter in Valrico, Florida, and I'm excited to find a family to support. With a passion for childcare, I specialize in caring for newborns, toddlers, and children in primary school, and I'm availa...
    Jazzlynn N ·6 hours ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION