Services

Page 11: Child Care in United States Area

(151 - 165 of 1,221)
  1. Hi there families in Moscow, Idaho! My name is Amanda, and I'm an experienced and passionate sitter looking for a new family to care for. I have extensive experience with newborns, toddlers, and primary school children and I'm ready to provide top...
    Amanda S ·1 day ago on Sitter
  2. 🌟 Experienced Sitter in Glassboro - Part-Time, Live-Out, Daycare 🌟 Hello, families in Glassboro! I'm Adrianna, a responsible and caring sitter with years of experience in childcare. I'm currently seeking a part-time, live-out position to work with...
    Adrianna H ·1 day ago on Sitter
  3. Hello there! My name is Cheryl and I am an experienced sitter based in Jackson, Michigan. I have a passion for caring for children and stayed home when my son and nephew were 4 years old and my daughter was 8 months and my niece was 3 months. I wa...
    Cheryl O ·1 day ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there! I'm Dana, an experienced sitter in Margate, Florida, and I am looking to join a loving family as their go-to nanny. With expertise in caring for newborns to toddlers, I am well-equipped to provide attentive and nurturing care to your ...
    Dana L ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hello there, families of Las Vegas! My name is Paris, and I am a warm, loving sitter ready to become a part of your family as a full-time, live-out nanny. With a background in primary education and a passion for caring for toddlers, I am dedicated...
    Paris Q ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hey there! I'm Jadyn, a dedicated and responsible sitter located in Shawnee, Oklahoma. With a passion for childcare and a love for working with kids, I provide top-notch care and support for families in need. My hourly rate is $13.0 and I am avail...
    Jadyn H ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hello there! I'm Sade, a dedicated and experienced nanny in Dallas, Texas. With a passion for caring for toddlers and children in primary school, I am currently seeking a part-time babysitting position. With my warm and nurturing nature, I aim to ...
    Sade S ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hey there! I'm Tay, a trustworthy and reliable sitter based in Manhattan, New York, and an current student myself in high school with a passion for caring for kids. With my experience working with primary school-aged children, I understand the uni...
    tay r ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hey there! I'm Maileigh, a trustworthy and reliable sitter in Brevard County, Florida. If you're searching for a caring and experienced sitter for your little ones, you've come to the right place. With a passion for working with children and a com...
    Maileigh H ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hello, I'm Exaucee, a caring and responsible sitter in Watauga, Texas. I specialize in providing attentive care for toddlers and young children attending primary school. As a live-out nanny, I offer part-time services, ensuring that your little on...
    Exaucee L ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hey there y'all! I'm Dixie, a new sitter based in Lynchburg, VA on the lookout for a wonderful family to work with. With experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children, I offer full-time, live-out, and occasional part-t...
    Dixie M ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hello there! I'm Nureese, a reliable and experienced sitter based in Rockford, Illinois, and I am excited to meet a wonderful family to care for. With a passion for nurturing and guiding children through their early years, I have a special knack f...
    Nureese A ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Hey there! I'm Jade and I'm an experienced nanny located in Rockford, Illinois. I absolutely love working with children, and I have a passion for providing top-notch care and support to families in need. With experience caring for newborns, toddle...
    Jade P ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hey there, families in Caddo, Oklahoma! My name is Kaidence, and I'm a reliable and caring sitter looking for a wonderful family to work with. With experience in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-age children, I am available for bo...
    Kaidence C ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hi there! I'm Layla, a responsible and fun-loving sitter based in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania. I have a passion for working with children, especially toddlers and primary school-aged kids. I offer live-out, occasional, and part-time nanny services, a...
    Layla W ·12 hours ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION