Services

Page 10: Child Care in United States Area

(136 - 150 of 1,209)
  1. Hello, Houston families! I'm Destiny, a nurturing and experienced and trustworthy nanny in search of a full-time or part time position to care for your precious little ones. With a passion for early childhood development, I specialize in providing...
    destiny l ·16 hours ago on Sitter
  2. Hi! My name is Isabella! I am CPR certified, I have my BLS certification and I am also ServSafe food handler certified. I have a reliable vehicle so I'm able to transport children and myself. I have taken a first aid course and a CNA course so I'm...
    Isabella T ·16 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hello, families in Gardner, Massachusetts! I'm Sydney, an experienced and caring nanny with a passion for childcare. I am currently seeking a full-time or part-time live-out nanny position to support a loving family in need of dependable and nurtu...
    Sydney M ·16 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there, families of Rochester, New York! I'm Alyce, a passionate and experienced sitter with a deep love for caring for newborns and toddlers. I offer full-time, live-in nanny services at an affordable rate of $15.0 hourly. My top priority is...
    alyce d ·16 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hello Annapolis families! My name is Lia, and I am an experienced sitter looking for a loving family to assist with childcare. I specialize in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. As a live-out sitter, I am available fo...
    Lia P ·1 day ago on Sitter
  6. Hello there! I'm Elayna, a reliable sitter in Fort Wayne, Indiana, with a passion for caring for little ones. I specialize in providing exceptional care for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. With experience in childcare and pos...
    Elayna M ·4 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hello there! I'm Henna, a dedicated and experienced nanny/sitter in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I have an extreme passion for child-care. I'm here to offer my services to a loving family in need of a trustworthy caregiver. I specialize in providing excep...
    Henna W ·4 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hi! my name is Melissa I am 14 years old I'm a friendly, caring, and patient teenage babysitter i am willing to take good care of your child. While I don't have any professional experience yet, I've spent a lot of time babysitting my younger siste...
    Melissa C ·4 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hello, families! I'm Annabella, a nurturing and experienced sitter in Wildwood, Florida. I have a genuine passion for caring for children of all ages, from newborns to primary school kids. With a warm and patient approach, I provide attentive care...
    annabella p ·4 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hi there! I'm Kallie, a reliable and experienced sitter in Bellevue, Ohio. I have a passion for childcare and have extensive experience working with newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. I am currently seeking a full-time, live-out...
    Kallie S ·4 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Are you in need of a loving and experienced nanny for your newborn or primary school-aged child? Look no further! I am Shawonda, a dedicated and caring nanny with a passion for nurturing children in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I have years of experien...
    Shawonda D ·4 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hey there! I'm Alyssa, a dedicated sitter based in Brownsville, Texas, looking for a family in need of childcare. With a passion for nurturing young minds, I specialize in full-time, live-out, and occasional care for children of primary school age...
    Alyssa G ·4 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Hey there, families of Powder Springs, Georgia! My name is Madison, and I'm a dedicated sitter with extensive experience in caring for toddlers and school-aged children. If you're in need of a reliable and nurturing sitter, look no further! As a s...
    Madison T ·4 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hello there! My name is Amira, and I'm an engineering student, and sitter in Elgin, South Carolina, on the lookout for a loving family to care for. With a passion for nurturing and a dedication to providing top-notch care, I am thrilled to offer m...
    Amira W ·4 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hey there! I'm Kailynn, a reliable and caring sitter based in Myersville, Maryland. With a passion for childcare and years of experience, I prioritize creating a safe and fun environment for the little ones. My hourly rate is $15.0, and I'm availa...
    Kailynn W ·4 hours ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION