Services

Page 21: Child & Elderly Care Service in United States Area

(301 - 315 of 2,039)
  1. Hello there! I'm Andrea, a professional sitter based in sunny San Diego, California. With experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children, I offer a range of services to meet your family's needs. Whether you require full...
    Andrea F ·1 day ago on Sitter
  2. Hey there! I'm Alanis, a nurturing and responsible sitter based in Jayuya, Puerto Rico, with a passion for caring for children. With experience working as a nanny, I am currently seeking a part-time position as a live-out nanny for a loving family...
    Alanis F ·1 day ago on Sitter
  3. Hello there! My name is Holly, and I'm a dedicated sitter living in Hillsboro, Missouri. I have a passion for caring for little ones and have experience with newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. As a live-out sitter, I offer occas...
    Holly S ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there! I'm Mia, a passionate childcare provider based in Chester, Connecticut. I’m 19, have a car, and have been working with kids of all ages for years! I currently work at a daycare right now, too. I specialize in providing exceptional car...
    Mia S ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hello there! I'm Bernadette, a passionate and experienced sitter in Bismarck, North Dakota. With years of experience in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children, I am dedicated to providing reliable and loving care for your ...
    Bernadette M ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hey there! I'm Michael, a warm and friendly sitter based in Gainesville, Florida, with a passion for nurturing young minds and creating a safe and fun environment for children. With experience in caring for toddlers and working in primary schools,...
    Michael A ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hey there! I'm Cindy, a reliable and nurturing sitter based in Belville, North Carolina. With a passion for caring for little ones, I'm on the lookout for a wonderful family to join as their go-to sitter. From newborns to toddlers and primary scho...
    Cindy B ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hey there! I'm Kelly, a passionate and nurturing sitter, currently based in Blue Springs, Missouri. With extensive experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children, I offer full-time childcare services to families in need...
    Kelly C ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hey there! I'm Camryn, a reliable and caring sitter based in Jefferson City, Missouri. I specialize in providing exceptional care for toddlers, and I'm currently seeking a part-time, live-out nanny position with a wonderful family in the area. Wit...
    Camryn S ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hello there! I'm Kyra, a dedicated sitter in Elkhart, Indiana, searching for a family to care for. With experience in handling newborns, primary school-aged children, and toddlers, I understand the unique needs and challenges of each age group. I ...
    Kyra I ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hello, families of Lakeland, Florida! My name is Maria, and I am a dedicated sitter with a passion for working with children. I am currently seeking a part-time nanny position with a loving family in the area. I have extensive experience working w...
    Maria P ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hello there! My name is Barbara, and I'm a reliable, experienced sitter based in Melville, New York. I am here to offer my services to families in need of attentive care for their little ones. With a heart full of love for children, I have a passi...
    Barbara s ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Hello there! I'm Eoni, a dedicated and caring sitter based in Hollywood, Florida. As an experienced nanny, I specialize in providing exceptional care for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. Whether you need a live-in or part-time...
    eoni l ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hey there, I'm Melissa, and I'm a nurturing and responsible sitter based in Pell City, Alabama. I'm currently on the lookout for a caring family in need of reliable childcare. With experience in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-ag...
    Melissa W ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hey there, families of Louisville! I'm Maddie, a nurturing and experienced sitter with a passion for caring for little ones. Whether you have a newborn, a lively toddler, or both, I'm here to provide top-notch childcare in the comfort of your own ...
    Maddie P ·11 hours ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION