Services

Page 18: Child & Elderly Care Service in United States Area

(256 - 270 of 2,035)
  1. Hello, lovely families! My name is Elizabeth, and I am a dedicated and nurturing sitter based in Crosby, Texas. I have a passion for caring for children and have experience in the care of newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. As a ...
    Elizabeth L ·1 hour ago on Sitter
  2. Hey there! I'm Zari, a warm and reliable sitter based in Meridianville, Alabama, eager to find a family in need of childcare. With a passion for working with toddlers and kids in primary school, I offer both live-in and live-out options, as well a...
    Zari G ·1 hour ago on Sitter
  3. Hey there, families of Elyria, Ohio! My name is Paiton, and I'm a passionate and experienced nanny on the lookout for my next amazing family to work with. With a deep love for kids and a nurturing spirit, I'm committed to providing top-notch care ...
    Paiton W ·1 hour ago on Sitter
  4. Hey to all the families in the Menomonee Falls/Brookfield area. I'm Kaylee currently a student at Menomonee Falls High School and I'm here to help for any family in need. I'm not looking for anything very often, just the occasional date night or b...
    Kaylee H ·1 hour ago on Sitter
  5. Hello, I'm Fatou Bintou, a seasoned nanny with a passion for caring for newborns and toddlers in the Federal Way, Washington area. I am currently seeking a full-time nanny position, and I am open to both live-in and live-out arrangements. With yea...
    Fatou Bintou K ·1 hour ago on Sitter
  6. Hello, my name is isabella. i’m 14 years old looking to babysit for families who need the extra help. i charge $20 an hour, i am mostly available whenever needed and can work late. i’m trying to make extra money and helping out families who need it.
    isabella s ·1 hour ago on Sitter
  7. Hi there! My name is Desiree, and I'm a passionate and experienced sitter located in Franklin, Pennsylvania. I specialize in caring for newborns and toddlers, and I'm currently seeking a live-out, occasional, or part-time position with a loving fa...
    Desiree D ·1 hour ago on Sitter
  8. Hello there! I'm Miriam, a dedicated and caring sitter in Skokie, Illinois, with a passion for nurturing little ones. I am an active volunteer at my church’s Children’s Ministry and work at part-time at a Daycare. With a background in taking care ...
    Miriam P ·1 hour ago on Sitter
  9. Hey there San Jose families! I'm Delaney, a dedicated and experienced caregiver, offering my services to families in need of a reliable and nurturing sitter. With a passion for early childhood development and a special knack for connecting with li...
    Delaney M ·1 hour ago on Sitter
  10. Hello there! My name is Isabella, and I'm a nurturing and experienced sitter in Tempe, Arizona. As a dedicated caregiver, I thrive on providing exceptional care for newborns and toddlers. I am currently seeking a live-out, part-time nanny position...
    Isabella A ·1 hour ago on Sitter
  11. Hey there, families of Laredo, Texas! I'm Julissa, a friendly and dedicated sitter with a passion for caring for little ones. I specialize in offering top-notch care for newborns, toddlers, and children in primary school. If you are looking for a ...
    Julissa V ·1 hour ago on Sitter
  12. Hi there! I'm Annika, a dedicated and experienced nanny based in Mount Vernon, Illinois. If you're looking for a trustworthy and reliable caregiver for your little one, then look no further. With a background in working with toddlers and primary s...
    annika b ·1 hour ago on Sitter
  13. Address: 55 8th Ave suite 16D, Brooklyn, NY 11217 Phone: (347) 717-XXXX Website: http://www.parkdentistryny.com/ About US WHAT IS A NIGHT GUARD? A night guard is a night time appliance that is made of thin, plastic-like covering that fits...
    2 hours ago on Muamat
  14. Hello there! I am Cornelius, a dedicated elder care provider based in Chicago, Illinois, seeking a new family to care for. With years of experience in providing full-time, live-in, live-out, and part-time care, I am committed to offering compassio...
    Cornelius L ·3 hours ago on ElderCare
  15. Hello, I'm Keesha, an experienced elder care provider in Towson, Maryland. Whether you are seeking full-time or part-time care for your loved one, I am here to offer compassionate and professional support. As a companion, I always provide a warm a...
    Keesha K ·3 hours ago on ElderCare
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION