Services

Page 20: Child & Elderly Care Service in United States Area

(286 - 300 of 2,045)
  1. Hello, dear families of Myrtle Beach! I am Jouvre, a nurturing and passionate sitter with extensive experience in childcare. Having worked with newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children, I understand the unique needs of each development...
    Jouvre M ·2 hours ago on Sitter
  2. Hey there! My name is Bre, and I'm a dedicated sitter in Bryan, Texas. I absolutely adore caring for newborns and toddlers and have experience with children of all ages. I am currently seeking a full-time position as a live-out nanny. My hourly ra...
    Bre T ·2 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hi there! My name is Chloe, and I'm a trustworthy and caring sitter located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, on the lookout for the perfect family to lend a helping hand to. Whether you have a newborn, toddler, or primary school-aged child, I am here ...
    Chloe P ·2 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there! I'm Shay, a dedicated and loving nanny with a passion for caring for children. I live in Findlay, Ohio and am currently seeking a part-time, live-out nanny position with a warm and welcoming family in the area. I have a strong focus o...
    Shay M ·2 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hello there! I'm Gale, a current student at Texas Tech hoping to further my career in child care to one day work as a child therapist. I adore children and hope to create a safe environment for them to enjoy their life while their parents are away...
    Gale P ·14 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hello! My name is Annika, and I’m an 18 year old, experienced babysitter who is looking for either nannying or babysitting job in Georgetown! I have my own car so I have reliable transportation, and am able to transport kids to different activitie...
    Annika W ·14 hours ago on Sitter
  7. Hello there! My name is Samantha, and I am a dedicated sitter located in Hesperia, California. I have a passion for working with children, and I am currently seeking a full-time or part-time position as a nanny for a wonderful family in need of my...
    Samantha M ·14 hours ago on Sitter
  8. hii there:)!, My name is Trinity, and I'm a reliable and experienced sitter based in Fresno, California. I offer personalized childcare services targeting to meet the needs of busy families. With a background in lots of younger sisters that i help...
    Trinity A ·14 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hello there! My name is Sophia and I am an experienced sitter based here in beautiful Summitview, Washington. I have a passion for caring for little ones and have extensive experience with newborns and toddlers. Whether you are looking for full-ti...
    Sophia B ·14 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hello, I'm Gideon, an experienced elder care provider in Worcester, Massachusetts. With a passion for providing compassionate and dedicated support to seniors, I offer full-time, live-in or live-out home care services tailored to meet the individu...
    Gideon A ·16 hours ago on ElderCare
  11. Hey there! My name is Fathi, and I am a part-time nanny looking for a wonderful family to work with in Saint Paul, Minnesota. I have a passion for working with children and providing them with a safe and nurturing environment. With experience work...
    Fathi A ·1 day ago on Sitter
  12. Hey there, parents! I'm Madisyn, a dedicated sitter from Plantersville, Texas, and I'm ready to be your go-to caregiver! Whether you have a newborn, toddler, or primary school-aged child, I've got the experience and enthusiasm to provide top-notch...
    Madisyn T ·1 day ago on Sitter
  13. Hello there! I'm Rileigh, an experienced CNA (certified nursing assistant) and compassionate elder care provider based in Lake Elsinore, California. I am currently available for full-time live-in or live-out positions to provide dedicated care and...
    Rileigh H ·3 hours ago on ElderCare
  14. Hello there, my name is Jeremiah, and I am an experienced elder care provider in Jackson Township, New Jersey. I am currently seeking a full-time position as a live-in or live-out caregiver for a loving family in need of compassionate support for ...
    Jeremiah G ·3 hours ago on ElderCare
  15. Hello there! My name is Aleah, I’m 15 years old, and I'm a reliable and caring sitter seeking a wonderful family to assist in Canton, North Carolina. With experience caring for newborns and primary school-aged children, I understand the unique nee...
    Aleah S ·14 hours ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION