Services

Page 14: Other Service with Thumbnail in United States Area

(196 - 210 of 507)
  1. Hello there! I'm Mary, a reliable and trustworthy house sitter here in Nashua, Montana. If you're in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away, I'm your person! With years of experience in house sitting, I understand the importan...
    Mary A ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  2. Are you in need of a reliable house sitter in Mount Prospect, Illinois? Look no further! I'm Scott, and I provide top-notch house sitting services to ensure your home is well taken care of while you're away. With experience in pet feeding, mail co...
    Scott J ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  3. Hey there! I'm Jessica, a trusted house sitter in Little Elm, Texas. Are you in need of a reliable person to take care of your home while you're away? Look no further! I specialize in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recycling...
    Jessica A ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  4. Hello there, I'm Krista, your reliable and trusted house sitter here in Montevideo MN Are you in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away? Look no further because I can provide you with top-notch services. I pride myself on my a...
    Krista P ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  5. Hello there! I'm Reyna, a reliable and experienced house sitter based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, look no further. With a passion for keeping homes safe an...
    Reyna M ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  6. Hi! My name is Katie, and I am 34 years old, not married, no kids. I'm an HR professional (if that says anything about how responsible and rule-following I am in my personal life!) and work full-time remotely for a cybersecurity startup, so I thou...
    Katie H ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  7. Jamie has successfully passed a background check on HouseSitter..... - Hey there! I'm Jamie, a responsible house sitter and I'm currently available to take care of your home in greater Palm Springs area. If you're going away and need someone to ke...
    Jamie S ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  8. hi I’m a college student home from art school for the summer looking to make some extra money for the school year and have came here, I have experience both pet sitting and taking care of a house at my old Nanny job. From pet feeding to mail colle...
    Jane M ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  9. Hello there! I'm Samantha, a reliable house sitter here in Beaverton, Oregon. If you're in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away, look no further. With experience in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recyc...
    Samantha S ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  10. Hello, I'm Tasia, a reliable and experienced house sitter in Manchester Georgia, but I can relocate to surrounding areas. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, I'm here to help. I offer a range ...
    Tasia R ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  11. Hello there! I'm Dorota, a dedicated house sitter based in lovely Aventura, Florida. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, look no further. I specialize in providing top-notch pet feeding, mail ...
    Dorota D ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  12. Hello there! I'm Ashley, your reliable house sitter in Exeter, Nebraska. I understand the importance of finding a trustworthy person to take care of your home while you're away. With my experience and passion for taking care of homes, I offer a ra...
    Ashley M ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  13. Hey there, I’m Toni and I’m here to make sure your home is safe and well-cared for while you’re away. As a trusted house sitter in Springdale, Arkansas, I understand the importance of having someone reliable to look after your home and pets. Wheth...
    Toni W ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  14. Hello there! My name is Jasmine, and I'm here to offer my professional house-sitting services in Enola, Pennsylvania. If you're in need of a responsible and trustworthy individual to care for your home while you're away, I'm at your service! I und...
    Jasmine J ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  15. Are you looking for a reliable house sitter in Sterling Heights, Michigan? Look no further! As an experienced and trustworthy house sitter, I offer top-notch services to take care of your home while you're away. From pet feeding to mail collection...
    Sabrina W ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

(undo)Photo

• With Picture Only (507)

Refine By Keyword

Listing Type

Price

to

Year