Services

Page 11: Other Service with Thumbnail in United States Area

(151 - 165 of 505)
  1. Greetings, esteemed homeowners! My name is Isaiah, and I am a dedicated house sitter here in the beautiful coastal town of Oceanside, California. If you are seeking a reliable and trustworthy individual to care for your home in your absence, look ...
    Isaiah H ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  2. Hello there! I am David, a reliable and trustworthy house sitter here in Fort Carson, Colorado. If you're in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away, look no further. With my attention to detail and commitment to maintaining a ...
    David D ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  3. Attention San Luis, Arizona homeowners! Are you in need of a reliable house sitter to take care of your home while you're away? Look no further! I'm Jacky, a trustworthy and experienced house sitter ready to provide exceptional care for your home....
    Jacky L ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  4. Hi there! I’m Elena, a reliable and experienced house sitter in currently in Berkeley, California. I understand the importance of finding someone trustworthy to care for your home while you're away. As a house sitter, I provide thorough and effici...
    Elena G ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  5. Hello there! I'm Bridget, your reliable house sitter in Chicago, Illinois. Need someone to take care of your home while you're away? Look no further! I specialize in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recycling management. With ...
    Bridget O ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  6. Hello, I'm Karen, your reliable house sitter in Nathalie, Virginia. I offer top-notch services including pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, snow clearing, and trash & recycling management. With over 5 years of experience, I am dedicated to ...
    Karen P ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  7. Hey there! I'm Haylee, a reliable and experienced house sitter in Stillwater, Oklahoma. If you're in need of someone to care for your home while you're away, I'm your go-to girl. With a daily rate of just $10.0, I offer affordable and trustworthy ...
    Haylee S ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  8. Hello there! I'm Kylie, a reliable house sitter ready to take care of your home in Minerva, Ohio. With a passion for providing top-notch care, I offer a range of services including pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, snow clearing, and trash...
    Kylie M ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  9. Hello, I'm Kathy, a reliable house sitter in Santa Ana, California, and I'm here to take care of your home while you're away. With a passion for pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recycling, I offer attentive and dedicated servi...
    Kathy S ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  10. Hey there! I'm Jeannie, a reliable and trustworthy house sitter in Oviedo, Florida. If you're in need of someone to look after your home while you're away, I'm here to help! With my pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recycling s...
    Jeannie R ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  11. Hello there! Are you in need of a responsible and trustworthy house sitter in Durham, North Carolina? Look no further! I'm Allison, and I'm here to take care of your home while you're away. With years of experience in house sitting, you can rest a...
    Allison G ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  12. Hey there, folks! I'm Lucas, a reliable and responsible house sitter based in Villa Park, Illinois. If you're in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away, look no further! I offer a range of services including pet feeding, mail ...
    Lucas O ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  13. Hello there! I'm Sarah, a trustworthy house sitter with a keen eye for detail and a passion for taking care of homes in San Francisco, California. Whether you're jet-setting across the globe or just need a reliable hand to keep an eye on things, I...
    Sarah A ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  14. Hey there! I'm Marlon, your reliable house sitter here in Rahway, New Jersey. If you're in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away, I've got you covered. With years of experience in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, sno...
    Marlon G ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  15. Hello there! I’m Devyn, your trusted house sitter based in Queens, New York. If you’re in need of someone reliable to take care of your home while you're away, I’ve got you covered. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for providing top-notch ...
    Devyn H ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

(undo)Photo

• With Picture Only (505)

Refine By Keyword

Listing Type

Price

to

Year