Real Estate

Page 8: Two Bedroom Single-Family Homes for Sale in Tucson, AZ Between Free and $2,400,000

(106 - 120 of 967)
  1. Nestled in the picturesque Tucson foothills and the desirable community of Sabino Vista Village, this property embodies character and charm. Step indoors to an inviting and thoughtfully designed floor plan encompassing unique architectural details...
    Viridiana Rodriguez Gonzalez ·4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  2. This single-level home in Tucson is waiting for its new owners! A welcoming front porch greets you upon arrival. Check out inside to find the sizable living room offering plush carpet, track lighting, exposed ceiling beams, and a floor-to-ceiling ...
    Andrew Smith ·4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  3. Spectacular 2 bed 2 bath home in convenient Northwest location. Close to community amenities including beautiful pool, spa and park. Spacious floor plan with wood looking ceramic tile flooring and new baseboard throughout. New carpet in the bedroo...
    Realty Executives Tucson (Pima) ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  4. This architectural treasure at Sabino Greens offers a spacious interior with neutral color palette. A whole wall of picture windows overlooking saguaro-studded Catalina Mountain views. Gourmet eat-in kitchen with custom cabinetry, tiled counters, ...
    Realty Executives Tucson Elite ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  5. Charming 2 bed 1 bath stucco home with 2 car garage located near schools, shopping, parks & entertainment. All new 2 tone interior paint. All new wood looking ceramic tile flooring and new baseboard throughout. Open kitchen features brand new cabi...
    Realty Executives Tucson (Pima) ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  6. Your happily ever after awaits! Fantastic 2 bed + den home in Oro Valley! Wonderful open floor plan with tile flooring and designer paint throughout. Kitchen boasts custom cabinets, ample counter space, and easy access to the formal dining room. B...
    Keller Williams Southern Arizona ·4 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  7. Charming, well kept 2 bed, 1 bath home. Enter and note the neutral interior palette, exposed brick and tile flooring throughout. Great, functional kitchen with tiled countertops, white appliances and peninsula breakfast bar. Plush carpets, built-i...
  8. Range price. Seller will counter or accept offers from $139,990 to $144,990. Excellent condition. Lots of charm & character throughout this wonderful Gatewood Pointe Townhouse. Private gated courtyard entry, neutral colors, cozy fireplace, beautif...
  9. Nestled within La Paloma Ridge 4 Community, this charming Patio home offers a tranquil retreat. As you enter through the gated courtyard and mature landscaping and water feature, you'll feel welcomed. Inside, captivating and picturesque views of t...
    Denice Osbourne ·4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  10. We're Proud to Present this stunning Ponderosa Model! This home is a rare find! Enter into the Great Room with custom built Entertainment wall, Electric Fireplace, Dining Area & slider to patio. Kitchen has beautiful Granite counters, Extra large ...
    4 weeks ago on ListedBuy
  11. Civano at it's BEST! This home has all the great features with OWNED SOLAR, newer at only 9 years old, fully landscaped yard with irrigation and custom fencing as well as invisible fence for dogs. Inside are cathedral ceilings, 2 beds/3 baths with...
    Brett Stallworth ·4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  12. Picture perfect beautiful home in prestigious manned gated La Paloma. Foyer entry, exquisite Great Room with high ceilings, large picture windows, plantation shutters, lovely dining area, gourmet kitchen w/ leathered granite countertops, stainless...
    Robin Sue Kaiserman ·4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  13. This 2 bed, 1 bath home has been updated. You'll love the enclosed fenced yard and nearby amenties! Enjoy the bright and open concept living area. The kitchen is eqipped with dishwasher and microwave and space to entertain~ The home is fresh and c...
    Charles Corriere ·4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  14. Centrally located charming townhouse with a view of the common area and pool. Close to many ammenities. Enjoy your front patio or enclosed back patio steps from away from the community pool. Main bedroom has two large sized closets. Many upgrades ...
    Felix Gafner ·4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  15. Spacious 2 bed/2 bad with extra room and space for entertaining, conveniently located minutes away from UofA and Tucson Downtown. This property offers high ceilings, a fireplace, updated kitchen lots of natural light PLUS No neighbors to the back ...
    Martha M Gonzalez ·4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country

(undo)Price

to

(undo)Bedrooms

Bathrooms

Condition