Real Estate

Two Bedroom Single-Family Homes for Sale by Agents in Tucson, AZ Between Free and $2,400,000

(1 - 15 of 66)
  1. Cute 2 bed 2 bath recently remodeled. New roof, new zoned AC, new interior paint. Large lot accommodates for parking. Close to I10. Questions/Offers responded to Mon-Fri. Still available at ListedBuy!
    Peak Realty Investments ·10 hours ago on ListedBuy
  2. Great corner lot location, centrally located. Charming cottage feel with large back yard. Great first home ready for your own personal touch. Listing agent is related to seller. For more details: https://realtyww.info/homes_tucson-d523145/for-sal...
    Michael Richard Garcia ·1 week ago on RealtyWW
  3. Super cool tiny home on a huge.17 acre lot with large two car garage. Just minutes from the U of A and downtown. Nicely remodeled home featuring an all new kitchen, granite counter tops, concrete floors, all new light fixtures and gorgeous updated...
    Calvin Case ·1 week ago on RealtyWW
  4. Don't miss the chance to create something truly unique. This lot gives the opportunity for new construction to meet Old Barrio Viejo History. This home is sold as-is and All building plans are approved, complete and home is ready to be built. Plan...
    Waco Starr ·1 week ago on RealtyWW
  5. Charming and move-in ready, furnished home with 2 car garage in the sought after Cove at The Voyager. Don't let the square footage alarm you, it may seem small but feels larger with separate Dining and Living Room. Large primary bedroom, ensuite w...
    Realty Executives Arizona Terr ·1 week ago on ListedBuy
  6. Conveniently located and spacious end unit. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath townhome comes with a bonus room off of the primary bedroom. Huge living space. Primary bedroom suite has 2 closets. Bonus room would make a great office, hobby room with endless p...
    Illa Krasnick ·1 week ago on RealtyWW
  7. This 2 Bedroom, 2 bath Montana model has curb appeal! House is in walking distance to Saddlebrooke HOA 1 amenities--clubhouse, tennis courts. swimming pool, and gym among others. Upgrades include newer windows, plantation shutters, screened front ...
    Long Realty Company ·1 week ago on ListedBuy
  8. Spectacular 2 bed 2 bath home in convenient Northwest location. Close to community amenities including beautiful pool, spa and park. Spacious floor plan with wood looking ceramic tile flooring and new baseboard throughout. New carpet in the bedroo...
    Realty Executives Tucson (Pima) ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  9. This architectural treasure at Sabino Greens offers a spacious interior with neutral color palette. A whole wall of picture windows overlooking saguaro-studded Catalina Mountain views. Gourmet eat-in kitchen with custom cabinetry, tiled counters, ...
    Realty Executives Tucson Elite ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  10. Charming 2 bed 1 bath stucco home with 2 car garage located near schools, shopping, parks & entertainment. All new 2 tone interior paint. All new wood looking ceramic tile flooring and new baseboard throughout. Open kitchen features brand new cabi...
    Realty Executives Tucson (Pima) ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  11. Your happily ever after awaits! Fantastic 2 bed + den home in Oro Valley! Wonderful open floor plan with tile flooring and designer paint throughout. Kitchen boasts custom cabinets, ample counter space, and easy access to the formal dining room. B...
    Keller Williams Southern Arizona ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  12. Charming, well kept 2 bed, 1 bath home. Enter and note the neutral interior palette, exposed brick and tile flooring throughout. Great, functional kitchen with tiled countertops, white appliances and peninsula breakfast bar. Plush carpets, built-i...
  13. Range price. Seller will counter or accept offers from $139,990 to $144,990. Excellent condition. Lots of charm & character throughout this wonderful Gatewood Pointe Townhouse. Private gated courtyard entry, neutral colors, cozy fireplace, beautif...
  14. This unique, cash-flowing investment comprises of (3) detached 2 bed/2 bath units that were built in the 1990s. With each unit having no shared walls, AC units, updated roofs, in-suite laundry facilities, fireplaces, and private backyards, the ten...
    Tyler Bruggman ·Over 4 weeks ago on RealtyWW
  15. ELEVATE your life! This majestic home sit privately on a ridge top lot in the heart of Oro Valley, La Reserve gated community. This recently updated residence 2BD 2.5 BA plus DEN, and a workshop in the garage boasts a sophistication of finishes. G...
    Schwartzel Realty, LLC ·Over 4 weeks ago on ListedBuy
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country

(undo)Price

to

(undo)Bedrooms

(undo)Seller Type

Bathrooms