Real Estate

Page 9: Land for Sale in Salisbury, MD

(121 - 135 of 149)
  1. Beautiful 1.33 Acre Waterfront lot on the Pocomoke River. A wonderful place to build and call home. Its Eastern Shore living at its finest. The property is located outside the lovely town of Pocomoke. For more details: /land-lots_maryland-r782062/...
    Over 4 weeks ago on ListedBuy
  2. 1.2 acre wooded lot minutes from Princess Anne and Deal Island. Boat ramp is located less than 5 minutes away. For more details: /land-lots_princess-anne-d533866/for-sale_i61976213. Still available at ListedBuy!
  3. +/-5.15 Acres of land available on John Deere Dr in Salisbury, MD. Close to Perdue Stadium-Shorebirds, Atlantic Tractor, Holt Paper Company, Mid Atlantic Farm Credit and Deere Pointe Professional Park. Owned by developer who can create anything fr...
  4. 23.89 acres of development land, commercially zoned in north Salisbury. Great location for a Medical Campus or an assisted living facility. Some engineering has been done on the property and some brush has been removed. The property has been engin...
  5. Well located lot represented to be zoned for business use. The parcel is Estimated to be.915 acres, plat available in documents. Somerset County sanitary district states that the lot has sewer to the site. Buyer to Verify zoning and any allowable ...
  6. WESTWOOD BUSINESS PARK - PHASE I LOTS. NEWEST BUSINESS PARK AT GATEWAY TO SALISBURY. CITY WATER AND SEWER. EXCELLENT AMENITIES. CALL BROKER FOR DETAILS. For more details: /land-lots_salisbury-d523332/for-sale_i61781506. Still available at ListedBuy!
  7. Prime Knockdown Opportunity on Expansive 21, 780 sq ft Lot in Salisbury, Maryland Presenting a rare chance to reimagine and rebuild in the beautiful Salisbury, Maryland, this knockdown property offers a blank canvas on a sprawling 21, 780 square f...
  8. Great lot. Property is wooded 1.25 acre sitting off the road about 280 feet. The lane would be near the ditch and the owner will walk and show the boundaries. Property is not perc. For more details: /land-lots_westover-d547897/for-sale_i61790494. ...
  9. Lot 2B-.76 acres unimproved lot, zoned General Commercial. Located just north of Chili's Restaurant on North Salisbury Boulevard. Traffic count of over 44, 000 cars per day. Great location and visibility. Access is from Chili's Way off of North Sa...
  10. 5.7 Acres of Prime Commercial Space ready for your business. All land is cleared with approximately 537 feet of road frontage. There are many possibilities with this commercial zoning. Located directly behind an Auto dealership and a Hotel, this p...
  11. WESTWOOD COMMERCE PARK PHASE I LOTS. NEWEST BUSINESS PARK AT GATEWAY TO SALISBURY. CITY WATER AND SEWER, NO IMPACT FEES. EXCELLENT AMENITIES. CALL BROKER FOR DETAILS. For more details: /land-lots_salisbury-d523332/for-sale_i61700624. Still availab...
  12. LOT 34. Build your dream home in the gated, waterfront community of Village Down River, sited on the Wicomico River, designed to coexist with the natural environment. NO Builder Tie-In! Enjoy the - community dock, boardwalk, hiking trails through ...
  13. Welcome to the outskirts of Crisfield, where an incredible real estate opportunity awaits you. Nestled on 6.73 expansive acres, this prime parcel of land offers an abundance of potential for those seeking a development project. Surrounded by natur...
  14. Zoned central business district. Many possible uses such as retail or office downstairs and two apartments above. Prior to development a certificate of design and site plan approval has to be obtained from Salisbury planning commission. For more d...
  15. 16+- wooded acres on deep water of the Pocomoke River off of Rt 113, three miles east of Pocomoke City. Completely surrounded on all sides by state land, this parcel is ideal for recreational uses. There are two public boat ramps across the river ...
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country