Real Estate

Page 8: Land for Sale in Salisbury, MD

(106 - 120 of 149)
  1. Lot #2 in Beaglin Crossing Business Park - curb cuts for entry, City water and sewer already onsite. Please call for more details. For more details: /land-lots_salisbury-d523332/for-sale_i62410323. Still available at ListedBuy!
    Over 4 weeks ago on ListedBuy
  2. 1 acre pad for sale or lease. Ample parking for small or large box retail, but could also be utilized for distribution/warehouse use. Located directly off Rt 13 and Rt 50 major corridors with great access for large vehicle access. City water and s...
  3. Ready to build cul-de-sac lot in one of Salisbury's premier neighborhoods. Preliminary Health Department approval for a 3-bedroom home. For more details: /land-lots_salisbury-d523332/for-sale_i62245123. Still available at ListedBuy!
  4. PERCED 3 acre lot in the lovely neighborhood of Wildwood Manor. Build your dream home on this peaceful lot and enjoy watching the local nature. For more details: /land-lots_princess-anne-d533866/for-sale_i62221516. Still available at ListedBuy!
  5. 1.61 Commercial Acres. Existing entrance off Parsons Road. Driveway in place. Site plan approved. Fees paid for traffic light. Site has curb and gutter in place and building pad site is ready for a foundation. Site Plan for 7, 150 SF building and ...
  6. Discover the epitome of peaceful living with this remarkable 1.38-acre parcel nestled within a lush, wooded landscape. This untouched beauty is nestled within the woodlands of Wicomico County, Maryland. Situated just minutes from the convenient Sa...
  7. WESTWOOD COMMERCE PARK PHASE I LOTS. BUSINESS PARK AT GATEWAY TO SALISBURY. CITY WATER and SEWER, NO IMPACT FEES. EXCELLENT AMENITIES. CALL BROKER FOR DETAILS. Subject to proposed Utility easement with property setback. For more details: /land-lot...
  8. Located at the Northeast corner of the Route 50 Bypass and Naylor Mill Road at a full cross over interchange. This parcel is included in the original planned development district of Westwood but has not yet been developed. Offering excellent acces...
  9. Come build your dream home on this large cleared lot located in the desirable West Nithsdale subdivision. For more details: /land-lots_salisbury-d523332/for-sale_i62227849. Still available at ListedBuy!
  10. Prime building lot approved for a single-family home in the heart of Salisbury. Close proximity to the marina, downtown plaza, restaurants, shopping and numerous community events and venues. For more details: /land-lots_salisbury-d523332/for-sale_...
  11. Just over 24 acres off Crockett Ln with potential for major subdivision. For more details: /land-lots_salisbury-d523332/for-sale_i62159681. Still available at ListedBuy!
  12. WESTWOOD COMMERCE PARK PHASE II LOTS. BUSINESS PARK AT GATEWAY TO SALISBURY. CITY WATER and SEWER. EXCELLENT AMENITIES. CALL BROKER FOR DETAILS. For more details: /land-lots_salisbury-d523332/for-sale_i62164396. Still available at ListedBuy!
  13. WESTWOOD COMMERCE PARK PHASE I LOTS. BUSINESS PARK AT GATEWAY TO SALISBURY. CITY WATER and SEWER, NO IMPACT FEES. EXCELLENT AMENITIES. CALL BROKER FOR DETAILS. For more details: /land-lots_salisbury-d523332/for-sale_i62137272. Still available at L...
  14. Looking for land to build? Residential lot with almost 3 acres ready for you to build your new home! The property has an approved perc on file. Convenient location on the west side of Salisbury with close access to Rt. 50 and shopping, restaurants...
  15. 1.9 acres for sale or lease. Ample parking for small or large box retail, but could also be utilized for distribution/warehouse use. Located directly off Rt 13 and Rt 50 major corridors with great access for large vehicle access. Also directly loc...
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country