Services

Page 22: Other Service in United States Area

(316 - 330 of 1,387)
  1. Hello! I'm Miriam, a house sitter located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. I am dedicated to providing the best care for your home and pets while you are away. I also offer pet feeding, plant care, mail management while house sitting! I have 3 ye...
    Miriam J ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  2. Enhance your property's curb appeal with Rancho Santa Fe Artistic Gates. Our wrought iron gates in San Diego blend elegance and durability, providing security and a stunning aesthetic. Every gate is a one-of-a-kind work of art, made to your exact ...
    13 hours ago on Muamat
  3. Are you searching for the ultimate treat for your next event in Hamilton? Look no further than GTA Ice Cream Truck Rentals! Our fleet of vibrant and fully-equipped Ice Cream Truck Rental in Hamilton is ready to bring joy and deliciousness to any o...
    13 hours ago on Muamat
  4. Jamie has successfully passed a background check on HouseSitter..... - Hey there! I'm Jamie, a responsible house sitter and I'm currently available to take care of your home in greater Palm Springs area. If you're going away and need someone to ke...
    Jamie S ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  5. Hello there! I'm Scott, your reliable house sitter in Carrollton, Georgia. If you're going away and need someone to take care of your home, pets, and plants, then I'm your guy. As an experienced house sitter, I understand the importance of maintai...
    Scott B ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  6. Hey there, I'm Adam, your reliable house sitter based in Jefferson, North Carolina! If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, look no further. With extensive experience in pet feeding, mail collecti...
    Adam G ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  7. hi I’m a college student home from art school for the summer looking to make some extra money for the school year and have came here, I have experience both pet sitting and taking care of a house at my old Nanny job. From pet feeding to mail colle...
    Jane M ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  8. Howdy there! I'm Austin, your go-to house sitter in Aztec, New Mexico. If you're in need of a reliable and trustworthy house sitter, you've come to the right place. With over 5 years of experience in the business, I've got all your home care needs...
    Austin D ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  9. Hey, hey, my name is Renee. I’m a military retiree and I am looking for a house sitting service provider job in Fayetteville, North Carolina and the surrounding area. I am caring and respectful of others and their property. Available now. I can ta...
    Renee W ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  10. We specialize in integrating CRM with business phone systems, enhancing customer interactions and streamlining sales processes. Our solutions allow you to access customer information during calls, improving service and driving sales.
    13 hours ago on Muamat
  11. Looking for Custom Rolling Trays? The Rolling Paper Company offers premium, personalised trays perfect for enthusiasts worldwide. Our competitive prices and high-quality products make us the best choice for your custom needs. With global shipping ...
    13 hours ago on Muamat
  12. Hey there! I'm David, a reliable house sitter in Phoenix, Arizona. If you're in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away, look no further. I'll ensure that your home is well-maintained and secure during your absence. I have mana...
    David P ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  13. Hello there! I'm Samantha, a reliable house sitter here in Beaverton, Oregon. If you're in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away, look no further. With experience in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recyc...
    Samantha S ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  14. Hello, I'm Tasia, a reliable and experienced house sitter in Manchester Georgia, but I can relocate to surrounding areas. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, I'm here to help. I offer a range ...
    Tasia R ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  15. Hello there! I'm Dorota, a dedicated house sitter based in lovely Aventura, Florida. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, look no further. I specialize in providing top-notch pet feeding, mail ...
    Dorota D ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION