Services

Page 21: Other Service in United States Area

(301 - 315 of 1,384)
  1. Are you in need of a reliable and trustworthy house sitter in Palm Bay, Florida? Look no further! As an experienced and dedicated house sitter, I know the importance of providing top-notch services to ensure your peace of mind while you are away. ...
    Julie B ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  2. Hi, I'm Lisa, I live in Silver Lakes in west Pembroke Pines and I am offering pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recycling services. Light cleaning when necessary, and making sure fresh Milk and/or food in fridge when u return i...
    Lisa S ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  3. Hey there! I'm Katelyn, a reliable house sitter based in Kelso, Washington. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to look after your home while you're away, then I'm your go-to person! I offer a range of services, including pet feeding, ma...
    Katelyn S ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  4. Well established (29 years) shipping, gift and postal store with an excellent location in a grocery anchored shopping center. This is NOT a fran. Still available at ListedBuy!
    2 days ago on ListedBuy
  5. Established HVAC (both Commercial & Residential), Refrigeration, Foodservice and Commercial Laundry Service Company. Been in business for over 1. Still available at ListedBuy!
    2 days ago on ListedBuy
  6. This is a well established and reputable boutique limousine service with huge upside potential. Easy purchase terms of 1.5X Annual gross with op. Still available at ListedBuy!
    2 days ago on ListedBuy
  7. Located in Texas near Amarillo, this company is an authorized distributor for respiratory protection equipment and Hypres compressors. They servi. Still available at ListedBuy!
    2 days ago on ListedBuy
  8. Well-built plaza suitable for retail businesses at 5346 Peck Road (M90) in Croswell, MI. Building and land are for sale. Building sits on 3 acres. Still available at ListedBuy!
    2 days ago on ListedBuy
  9. ACQUISITION OPPORTUNITYInformation Technology Service Business for Sale: Training, Consulting, Vocational Education, Testing Center King Count. Still available at ListedBuy!
    2 days ago on ListedBuy
  10. Hello there! I'm Dee, a reliable and experienced house sitter in Jackson, Mississippi. If you’re looking for someone to take care of your home while you’re away, I’m your gal. With years of experience under my belt, I offer top-notch services incl...
    Dee N ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  11. Hello there! I'm Nevaeh, a reliable house sitter based in Muskegon Heights, Michigan. If you're in need of a responsible and trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, look no further. With my experience and dedication, yo...
    Nevaeh J ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  12. Hello there! I'm Laquita, a trustworthy and dependable house sitter based in High Point, North Carolina. If you're in need of a reliable and experienced individual to look after your home while you're away, then I'm your gal! With a keen eye for d...
    Laquita B ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  13. Hi there! I'm Hailey, a reliable and experienced house sitter based in Bedford, Indiana. Are you in need of a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away? Look no further! I specialize in pet feeding, mail collection, plant ...
    Hailey L ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  14. Hey there! I'm Gavin, your reliable and trustworthy house sitter in Louisville, Kentucky. If you're looking for someone to take care of your home while you're away, look no further! I specialize in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, snow cl...
    Gavin T ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  15. Hey there! I'm Nik, a reliable and professional house sitter in sunny Los Angeles, California. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to look after your home while you're away, I'm your guy! I understand the importance of finding someone de...
    Nik C ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

Refine By Keyword

Listing Type

Photo

Price

to

Year

to