Community
Ask Search Post

Community Listings listing in 48178

(1 - 15 of 23)
  1. Looking for southern gospel musicians who want to jam. Around Troy here. I am NOT around Sylvan Lk, there was no selection for Troy on here.
    Marketplace User ·3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  2. Furever Full Food Bank, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit animal welfare organization, hosts a monthly pet food drive to collect pet food for low inc...
    Marketplace User ·Over 4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  3. Fast double bass playing is a must. We practice in Redford Mi at the loft and have a kit here just in case. This will be a new project wi...
  4. Local(Metro Detroit area) Gospel artist management co. seeking interns to assist in scheduling and managing gospel recording artist with ...
  5. … In good running condition
  6. l\Looking to purchase antique classic muscle cars. Must have title in hand.
  7. Low Income Housing Non Profit Group is an organization committed to helping individuals with low income afford quality housing in the way...
  8. Michigan native U of M grad and his creative business partner who both also attended the Motion Picture Institute (MPI of Michigan) go in...
  9. I am looking fore a 87-88 thunderbird or cougar.Running or non running.Need a complete car.If not running must be towable
  10. Come on out and join us on February.21, 2009 from 10:00am to 1:00pm For a good country breakfast! Live music from 11:00pm to 1:00pm. We a...
  11. I have no experience raising money for worthy causes. I am hoping to find a caring person who is experienced and interested raising money...
  12. Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/198804433600258/ As the pet-parent of a Last Chance Rescue animal, this organization is ne...
  13. Please join The Committee to Elect Derek Forney for City Council on The Detroit Princess on July 19,2009 for 1 unforgettable event. This ...
  14. Our band (truth And Fear) is in a big need of a male singer that can sing heavy meatle,Screamo,and can do a little rap.RSVP
  15. Livonia Franklin High School is having their annual FALL CRAFT SHOW. Saturday November 16th 10:00am - 4:00pm. $1 admission (no strollers ...

SET LOCATION

zip
country