Community
Search

Community Listings listing in 48067

(1 - 13 of 13)
  1. www.smlivepro.com .A local web sitefor artist in Michigan.Join for free and upload as many songs and videos as you'd like.
    Marketplace User ·3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  2. Looking for a clasic project. Doesnt have to be in attractive shape but prefer that it runs. I like the body style from the mid 60s Willi...
  3. I am looking to see if someone can tutor me in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 during the holiday break. I am creating a program, “Rain Sens...
  4. … In good running condition
  5. l\Looking to purchase antique classic muscle cars. Must have title in hand.
  6. I am a photographer in SE Michigan. Looking for people to participate in free outdoor photoshoots. You can check out my work at www.myspa...
  7. Fast double bass playing is a must. We practice in Redford Mi at the loft and have a kit here just in case. This will be a new project wi...
  8. Looking for vendors - see attached. Parking Lot Sale on July 9, 2011, help to raise funds for officially registered Susan G Komen 3day Wa...
    Marketplace User ·4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  9. I am looking fore a 87-88 thunderbird or cougar.Running or non running.Need a complete car.If not running must be towable
    Marketplace User ·4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  10. … room open Tuesday - Friday from 6 pm till 2 am weekly. We are located in the five star lanes bowling alley on Big Beaver ro...
    Marketplace User ·Over 4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  11. Come on out and join us on February.21, 2009 from 10:00am to 1:00pm For a good country breakfast! Live music from 11:00pm to 1:00pm. We a...
  12. The Monguagon Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) is holding their second Annual Rummage and Bake Sale Fundraiser o...
  13. The Novi Oaks Chapter of the American Business Womens Association presents the 5th annual Autumn Brunch With Auction on Saturday, October...

SET LOCATION

zip
country