Community
Search

Community Listings listing in 28734

(1 - 15 of 19)
  1. I found the item and want my phone number to be erased
    Cynthia G. · 2 weeks ago
  2. Angels with Faith Ministries 501c3 nonprofit charity run by volunteers (home based charity) has permanently moved to 198 Dogwood Lane Cle...
    Marketplace User ·3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  3. I need a car that is gonna be fairly cheap and that will be good for my 1st car.
  4. JUNK CARS IS OUR BUSINESS KINDLY GIVE US A CALL @678-768-XXXX FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE.
  5. We pay cash junk cars, we respond to your call with immediate effect. Call Amazing Grace Auto care for immediate assistance.
  6. … ..600.00 male/750.00 female..call wanda..352-228-XXXX
    Marketplace User ·3 weeks ago on CarolinaBargainTrader.Net
  7. … Prefer all original equipment, well cared for (non-smoker), with low mileage...
  8. I am in need of a good running, attractive looking work van. I have a 1992 Mercury Sable LS to trade that has a terrific engine. Call Chr...
    Marketplace User ·Over 4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  9. Need a very dependable truck,5sp. under 1800.Please call Brandi at 423-371-XXXX
  10. … . Needed Just For Transportation For My Aging Mother. If It Has Been Sitting, Stratched, Bad Tires, Needs Paint To...
  11. i really need a cheap moped to go back and forth to work on, could you please call or text 803348XXXX, if you can help. please. thank you.
  12. Got a new car? That Car That Been Just Sitting In The Yard or Garage Costing You Money... You No Longer Need it. I need that car just for...
  13. Celebrating Home “FUN”draising It is my pleasure to offer your organization 1 of the most successful and universally appealing fundraisin...
  14. Tickets are bought at door- $6 -adult $4.50-child(up to 10 yrs old) $5.50-seniors(60 and over) breakfast includes- three buttermilk or pu...
  15. I am 61 years old and slightly disabled, unable to do a lot of walking. Will be able to get a cheap car in about three weeks. Till then, ...

SET LOCATION

zip
country