Community
Ask Search Post

Community Listings listing in 16602

(1 - 15 of 18)
  1. Gospel sounds duet is now booking our christian concerts for 2015. There will be a varity of chrisian music and preaching. Revivals,rally...
  2. 5K Run to Zion with Dr. Seuss Kinder Haven Child Care Center, a ministry of Zion Lutheran Church in Williamsport, is sponsoring a 5K Race...
    Marketplace User ·1 week ago on SuperAds
  3. country songwriter writing songs with family values seeking bandmates for startup band. have possible lead on female vocalist, still sear...
    Marketplace User ·3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  4. April 24-25, 2010 Catch Lucky Leo and take home $1000. Over $10,000 in prizes. Something for everyone. 50/50, Geocache for prizes around ...
    Marketplace User ·4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  5. Vocalist wanted! Band is recording original music n in serious need of vocalist. We practice once a week and would like to be scheduling ...
  6. I WILL BRING MY ROLLBACK WRECKER AND REMOVE THAT OLD EYE SORE OF A JUNK CAR,VAN,TRUCK or SUV.and GIVE YOU $100 or MORE $$$$ C A S H $$$$ ...
  7. Looking for a lead guitarist, drummer and lead vocalist for a Rock/ Progressive Rock band in the Shippensburg area.. Doing covers and ori...
  8. I am looking for some good used above ground AUTO or TRUCK lifts. I can buy a new 11,000lb one for $1695 plus $300 shipping.but I really ...
  9. This is not intirely a fundraiser but close a family needs help and im trying to get ads out to help them A family of three have recently...
  10. I have a country variety band and im in need of a good and dependable bass player with vocals AND A HEALTHY ATTITUDE. wE HAVE JOBS BOOKED...
  11. Looking for sponsors for a Dirt Track Late Model. All sponsors welcome along with small or large donations. Contact me at 814-380-XXXX OR...
  12. Experienced drummer looking for established band or those willing to start a band. Play classic rock, oldies, contemporary Christian, cou...
  13. … ..mobile kitchen
  14. I want to buy a heat exchange tube for a inboard boat motor for a model 470 and it has to be pressure tested and has to be in great shape.
    Marketplace User ·Over 4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  15. I am in search of Musicians, Or an already established Power Metal/Hard rock band in the Carlisle area... I have over twenty years experi...
    Marketplace User ·Over 4 weeks ago on SuperAds

SET LOCATION

zip
country