Community
Search

Community Listings listing in 16602

(1 - 15 of 16)
  1. Looking for a lead guitarist, drummer and lead vocalist for a Rock/ Progressive Rock band in the Shippensburg area.. Doing covers and ori...
    Marketplace User ·Over 4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  2. October 23rd, 2011, doors open at noon, Solomon Run Fire Hall, 176 Mount Airy Drive, Johnstown 100% of proceeds will be used to support t...
  3. April 24-25, 2010 Catch Lucky Leo and take home $1000. Over $10,000 in prizes. Something for everyone. 50/50, Geocache for prizes around ...
  4. … ..mobile kitchen
  5. Vocalist wanted! Band is recording original music n in serious need of vocalist. We practice once a week and would like to be scheduling ...
  6. country songwriter writing songs with family values seeking bandmates for startup band. have possible lead on female vocalist, still sear...
  7. I am looking for some good used above ground AUTO or TRUCK lifts. I can buy a new 11,000 pound 1 for $1695 plus $300 shipping.but I reall...
  8. I WILL BRING MY ROLLBACK WRECKER AND REMOVE THAT OLD EYE SORE OF A JUNK CAR,VAN,TRUCK or SUV.and GIVE YOU $100 or MORE $$$$ C A S H $$$$ ...
  9. Experienced drummer looking for established band or those willing to start a band. Play classic rock, oldies, contemporary Christian, cou...
  10. I have a country variety band and im in need of a good and dependable bass player with vocals AND A HEALTHY ATTITUDE. wE HAVE JOBS BOOKED...
  11. Looking for sponsors for a Dirt Track Late Model. All sponsors welcome along with small or large donations. Contact me at 814-380-XXXX OR...
  12. I want to buy a heat exchange tube for a inboard boat motor for a model 470 and it has to be pressure tested and has to be in terrific sh...
  13. I am in search of Musicians, Or an already established Power Metal/Hard rock band in the Carlisle area... I have over 20yrs experience, H...
  14. looking for a 1990 as above prefer ed bauer
  15. Conemaugh Township PTA/Playground committee is hosting a Vendor Sale and Craft Show on Saturday, December 7, 2013 from 9am to 5pm . We ne...

SET LOCATION

zip
country