Community
Search

Community Listings listing in 06108

(1 - 15 of 34)
  1. We are looking for donations to get our team to the 2013 AAU Boys Basketball Nationals in Hampton, VA. We will be representing Bristol, C...
    Over 4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  2. … for VFW Post 296 Area Veterans Wed., March 19th 5:30pm-7:00pm Come hungry for a fresh, hot meal!! Onl...
  3. DONATED ITEMS NEEDED FOR TAG SALE TO BENEFIT RESCUE ANIMALS Sadie Mae Foundation Animal Rescue League Inc. is a non-profit animal rescue ...
  4. World-Wide Lighthouse Missions, Inc. of Manchester, CT is hosting a School Supplies Drive on Saturday, August 13th, 2011 from 10am-1pm (R...
  5. Im seventeen and going to Uconn in september looking for a reliable car. Im studying nursing and need transportation yet have no funds wo...
  6. Thank you for your time. Im trying to build my resume of music videos. Most of my projects are only of me. So you get a free music video ...
  7. cost: 100.00 What you get: record for 30 minutes with one of studios instrumental that same day. videotape session and post on-line more ...
  8. Hi everyone, Its that time of year again! Relay for Life is 1 of the most popular cancer awareness events hosted by the American Cancer S...
  9. I would like to tell you about an exciting opportunity. If you know how to dance and are not camera shy at all then this is for you. We n...
  10. Please join us for our House of Hope Vendor Fair to support Breast Cancer and the American Cancer Society. Our vendor fair is a great opp...
  11. To raise money for local environmental groups, Team Green Eco-Friendly Landscapers will be having a perennial sale on Saturday August 7, ...
  12. We are making a movie trailer for a film under development, and require the following characters: 1) A young woman who can simulate playi...
  13. The Cancer Support Community of Southern Connecticut (CSC-SCT) is an affiliate of the Cancer Support Community – an international network...
  14. The fundraiser event will be on February 20th, 2016 from 6 p.m. - midnight at the Aqua Turf Club in Plantsville, CT. The evening consists...
  15. The Giving Back Girls are holding another fundraiser. Help Southington Community Services. Sat., August 20th from 9 am - 3 pm at Walmart ...

SET LOCATION

zip
country