Community
Search

Community Classifieds in 06108

(1 - 15 of 42)
  1. I am looking for a serious, mature female vocalist who is interested in recording/eventually performing original material. Ballads, pop a...
    Marketplace User ·3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  2. World-Wide Lighthouse Missions, Inc. of Manchester, CT is hosting a School Supplies Drive on Saturday, August 13th, 2011 from 10am-1pm (R...
  3. I am a college student in mass who is looking for someone who would like to donate their vechicle. i currently attend law school and have...
  4. Follow Jesus Ministry conducts Miracle Nite healing service at Pleasant Valley Church, Groton. We are about 200 people and looking for co...
  5. Looking to purchase a used washer/dryer unit for a super price that works, by the 1st of the month, October.1st
  6. cost: 100.00 What you get: record for 30 minutes with one of studios instrumental that same day. videotape session and post on-line more ...
  7. I have been trying to start a band for a while, but things in life keep getting in the way. My mother suggested trying out for American I...
  8. Available for private functions corporate events. Weddings, parties and clubs. Call for availability. Valeria 860.833.XXXX
  9. Hi, my name is Steve Perkins and I am the Worship Pastor of Revelation Church, a new contemporary and alternative church that will bring ...
  10. We are making a movie trailer for a film under development, and require the following characters: 1) A young woman who can simulate playi...
  11. The Arc of Southington is holding its annual dinner dance, An Evening of Inspiration, on March 28 at the Aqua Turf Club, Plantsville, CT ...
    Marketplace User ·4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  12. Sat., May seventh
    Marketplace User ·Over 4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  13. … for VFW Post 296 Area Veterans Wed., March 19th 5:30pm-7:00pm Come hungry for a fresh, hot meal!! Onl...
  14. We are looking for males and female actors of all types and ages to play straight and gay characters in a web series called Another Day T...
  15. Description PARAGON PROJECT FUNDRAISER SPONSOR A CHILD TODAY TO HELP “BRIDGE THE GAP OF DIVERSITY THROUGH ENTREPRENEURSHIP” HALLOWEEN BOW...

SET LOCATION

zip
country