See more local listings
Community Listing   USA   NY   New York Area   Announcements -

Tutor Available | Other Announcements listing in Ozone Park NY | 5144141085

You have no shared connections.

6 Listings · Joined: Nov 19, 2016

Tutor Available

Description:

Is your child in need of some homework help? Or, are they struggling on one subject and need to concentrate more on it? Well, I am Erin Yarrobino, and I am who you are looking for!My top specialty is ELA, but I could assist your child in grades K-8 in most of their subjects (besides math, unfortunately-I do not have the ability() I charge $8 per hour, and I am available all 7 days a week, for as many hours/days as you need.I could meet you at your home, or if you prefer, you could drop your child off at my home. My main goal ids that your child have fun and feel comfortable while working, and the environment they are in has much to do with that.NOTE: I live in Ozone Park, and I do not drive, so I currently only work with clients in Ozone Park, and Howard Beach/Lindenwood. I apologize for any inconvenience.My contact number is (929) 398-XXXX.Please contact me now for more information. Thank you!
Category:
Other Announcements
Reposted:
March 26 on Oodle
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Tutor Available
Tutor Available is a Other Announcements listing located in Ozone Park NY. Find other listings like Tutor Available by searching Oodle for Other Announcements Listings in New York.