See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   NY   New York Area   Wanted -

Temp Office Worker Available | Wanteds listing in Ozone Park NY | 5100318691

You have no shared connections.

Temp Office Worker Available

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Description:

Is someone in your office needing time off soon? Is there so much work that you need someone to "ride the wave"?My services are generally office-based. I am great with telephone work, filing, typing, and the like. I have a basic knowledge of computer software, such as Microsoft Word, but I'm a quick learner, and I would be able to learn some of the new, more advanced office computer programming in no time. I also enjoy being the "point person" people may see when they first enter the office. I charge $10.00 an hour, and I'm available Monday-Saturday, from the hours of 9:00 am until whatever time we would finish the required work.Please note: I live in Queens, in Ozone Park, so I'm currently only able to work in Queens, Manhattan, and Brooklyn.If you are interested, and/or would like further information, please contact me, Erin Yarrobino, at 718-848-XXXX. Thank you.
Category:
Wanted
Reposted:
October 20 on Oodle
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Temp Office Worker Available
Temp Office Worker Available is a Wanteds listing located in Ozone Park NY. Find other listings like Temp Office Worker Available by searching Oodle for Wanted Listings in New York.