See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   MI   Traverse City Area   Wanted -

Share your American way of life with an International High School Exchange Stude | Wanteds listing1

You have no shared connections.

Share your American way of life with an International High School Exchange Stude

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Share your American way of life with an International High School Exchange Stude is a Wanteds listing in Traverse City MI
1 / 2
Description:

Hello Everyone,I am looking for some help! I have a few International exchange students that I would love to place in the area. They are looking forward to learning about the American culture and eager to have the American high school experience. They have a variety of interests, you can choose your student from interest, gender and nationality. They need host families who are willing to host them for a school year. If you are interested, know someone who would or if you would like to look at other students that would fit in with your family, please call or text me: 616-560-XXXX or email me at teresa -at-asse.com Thank you so much!
Category:
Wanted
Posted:
April 19 on Oodle
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Share your American way of life with an International High School Exchange Stude
Share your American way of life with an International High School Exchange Stude is a Wanteds listing located in Traverse City MI. Find other listings like Share your American way of life with an International High School Exchange Stude by searching Oodle for Wanted Listings in Traverse City.