See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   DC   DC Area   Art & Music News -

Seeking Executive Producer to Fund Short-Film | Film News & Announcements listing in Morningsi1

You have no shared connections.

3 Listings · Joined: Jul 30, 2022

Seeking Executive Producer to Fund Short-Film

Description:

I'm an independent filmmaker based in the Maryland area. I am developing my next supernatural/sci-fi short-film, and I am looking for a contributor (or contributors) who can help us make this film. Contributors will receive an Executive Producer credit on the film. We need $40,000. The finished film will be entered in several film festivals, promoted heavily online, and (possibly) listed on IMDB. My last two shorts were picked up by international TV networks.If you have always been interested in the film production process, or simply the film industry, this could be a good way to get started.If you are seriously interested in contributing some, or all, of the film budget, please reach out. I look forward to telling you more about the project.
Category:
Film News & Announcements
Posted:
July 30 on Oodle
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Seeking Executive Producer to Fund Short-Film
Seeking Executive Producer to Fund Short-Film is a Film News & Announcements listing located in Morningside MD. Find other listings like Seeking Executive Producer to Fund Short-Film by searching Oodle for Film News & Announcements Listings in Washington.