See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   KS   Hutchinson Area   Announcements -

Purchase a Santa Sighting on Christmas Eve night | Other Announcements listing in Hutchinson KS | 1

Lives in 73070 · View My Profile

You have no shared connections.

2 Listings · Joined: Oct 10, 2009

Purchase a Santa Sighting on Christmas Eve night

Purchase a Santa Sighting on Christmas Eve night is a Other Announcements listing in Hutchinson KS
Description:

Look there goes Santa!How this is works is like this. You and I set up a time in advance where I will come to your neighborhood on Christmas Eve. When I get there I text you. Then at that time, you tell your children you think you heard Santa on the rooftop (I will shake some sleigh bells at this time). Then you tell your children to look out the front door or a front window. I (in Full Santa Clause outfit and sack of toys) will then run across your front lawn shouting reindeer names and "Merry Christmas" and then run out of sight. You and your children will see me in the distance in the dark running. Then hopefully, your children will be super excited and now they can tell their family and friends that they saw Santa on Christmas Eve. The cost for this service is $20.00 & cash is preferred. I'm hoping several families in the same neighborhood will want to take me up on this special service. That way I can do several houses in a short amount of time before I head to the next neighbor. The picture is what I look like as Santa & yes I'm fatter and will have a bag full of goodies when I run across the yard. Yes, we might need to tell any neighbors that you are having Santa in your yard for a few minutes so they don't shoot Santa. That would not be good.For more information, details or to book a time on Christmas Eve please email, or text or call me. Let's make a Christmas memoryPurchase a Santa sighting on Christmas Eve at your house or neighborhood. Still, time to book a Santa Sighting on Christmas Eve. Read below for more details. I'm available from 7 pm in the evening till 1a that night. I have a couple of bites but no one booked. Please share this with all of those friends and family that have children and kids that might like this cool experience. Thanks Purchase a Santa sighting on Christmas Eve at your house or neighbor. How this is works is like this. You and I set up a time in advance where I will come to your neighborhood on Christmas Eve. When I get there I text you. Then at that time, you tell your children you think you heard Santa on the rooftop (I will shake some sleigh bells at this time). Then you tell your children to look out the front door or a front window. I (in Full Santa Clause outfit and sack of toys) will then run across your front lawn and out of sight. You and your children will see me in the distance in the dark running. Then hopefully, your children will be super excited and now they can tell their family and friends that they saw Santa on Christmas Eve. The cost for this service is $20.00 is paid upfront when we agree on the contract for service and nail down a time for this to happen on Christmas Eve, I'm hoping several families in the same neighborhood will want to take me up on this special service. That way I can do several houses in a short amount of time before I head to the next neighbor. The picture is what I look like as Santa For more information, details or to book a time on Christmas Eve please email, or text or call me at 405-210-XXXX, Let's make a Christmas memory.
Category:
Other Announcements
Reposted:
November 8 on Oodle
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Purchase a Santa Sighting on Christmas Eve night
Purchase a Santa Sighting on Christmas Eve night is a Other Announcements listing located in Hutchinson KS. Find other listings like Purchase a Santa Sighting on Christmas Eve night by searching Oodle for Other Announcements Listings in Hutchinson.