See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   MN   St. Cloud Area   Announcements -

NEW Travel Website | Company Notices, Tenders & Contracts listing in South Haven MN | 465975081

Lives in 55382 · View My Profile

You have no shared connections.

1 Listing · Joined: Sep 12, 2017

NEW Travel Website

NEW Travel Website is a Company Notices, Tenders & Contracts listing in South Haven MN
Description:

Do you use Tripadvisor? My name is Kelly and I am an energetic 23 year old that has an outrageous amount of passion for travel. We are launching a new website in January 2018 that is comparable to Tripadvisor, BUT we specialize in things to do on vacation. We help travelers make the absolute most out of their vacations by providing a platform that links travelers to business owners and the locals! On our site you will be able to search for all different types of excursions, monuments, landmarks, restaurants and much more, it all depends on what you like to do! You will know everything a local knows. Our site is going to be FULL of fun features that have never existed in the travel industry before.! You will be able to create travel groups, share ideas and plan a road trip with our intricate map where you will be able to find things to do along the way. We have an entire platform where travelers communicate and help each other. Follow us on Facebook to get updates, promotions and participate in giveaways! You do not want to miss the launch of our site. This will be a game changer in the travel industry!! https://www.facebook.com/recitadventures/
Category:
Company Notices, Tenders & Contracts
Posted:
September 12 on Oodle
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: NEW Travel Website
NEW Travel Website is a Company Notices, Tenders & Contracts listing located in South Haven MN. Find other listings like NEW Travel Website by searching Oodle for Company Notices, Tenders & Contracts Listings in Saint Cloud.