See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   FL   Fort Myers Area   Wanted -

Need help making a little girl's birthday special | Wanteds listing in Lehigh Acres FL | 4962161176

Lives in 10016 · View My Profile

You have no shared connections.

Need help making a little girl's birthday special

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Description:

need a little help for the best little girl ever from Our community. 💙😀❤So my daughters 7th birthday is coming up on August 6th.❤Hubby was laid off about for months ago or so and finally after a lot of searching was blessed to have found a great job but we're just starting to get back on our feet. She will be 7 and wanted a Wonder Woman birthday party but it just doesn't look like that is a realistic option in our current circumstances. I wont be able to do much for her birthday like she had hoped.She has been so amazing this year. 😍 She has been on the honar roll and got the Citizenship Award for her grade and she's been so good, always eager to be big help with the new baby and never complained even when I told her we just couldn't do a special party this year. 😪 I am a little sad and I feel like she deserves so much more to celebrate on such a special birthday. I at least want her to know that she is loved and know that people are sending good thoughts her way for her Birthday. 💜So I am going to reach out to our amazing community and ask would anyone be willing to send her a birthday card? It is such a small thing but I know it would really make her day!! Thank you all so much!
Category:
Wanted
Posted:
July 10 on Oodle
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Need help making a little girl's birthday special
Need help making a little girl's birthday special is a Wanteds listing located in Lehigh Acres FL. Find other listings like Need help making a little girl's birthday special by searching Oodle for Wanted Listings in Fort Myers.