See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   FL   Miami Area   Announcements -

Miami Martial ars for kids | Other Announcements listing in Olympia Heights FL | 4550288770

You have no shared connections.

Miami Martial ars for kids

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
1 / 6
Description:

My name is Master Vicente AlbuerneMy purpose and goal for each of my students is to create an athlete of the traditional Korean martial art, develop discipline and strengthen the body mentally and physically.My philosophies 1- Build a strong mind and body 2 - Learn the basic elements of Taekwondo the Forms (taeguks) 3 - Learn the art of Fight with the Taekwondo Kick technique4 –Creative a Future Olympic Martial art athleticSummer Special Offer Buy this special between (-Monday May 1 to Wednesday May 31and save $300-) and get three months of traditional Korean martial arts the price include uniform and registration.This offer is only for new studentsFor more information (305)225-XXXXSchool Location 11940 sw 8st Miami Fl 33184
Category:
Other Announcements
Reposted:
February 14 on Oodle
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Miami Martial ars for kids
Miami Martial ars for kids is a Other Announcements listing located in Olympia Heights FL. Find other listings like Miami Martial ars for kids by searching Oodle for Other Announcements Listings in Miami.