See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   CA   Greater LA   Art & Music News -

Make Me Smile: A Chicago Tribute | Musician & Band News & Announcements listing in Pasaden1

You have no shared connections.

Make Me Smile: A Chicago Tribute

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Make Me Smile: A Chicago Tribute is a Musician & Band News & Announcements listing in Pasadena CA
1 / 2
Description:

Hi ALLJump City will be performing their tribute, "Make Me Smile", to the great rock group 'Chicago' this Thursday in Pasadena at the MIXX.All night... nothing but Chicago's greatest tunes. Hope to see you there.Entertainment: "Make Me Smile" a Tribute to Chicago performed by Jump City and the Highway Horns, truly one of the best tribute/cover bands in Southern California.Place: the MIXX Pasadena, 443 East Colorado Blvd, Pasadena CA 91101Phone: 626-500-XXXXTime: 8PM - 11PMCost: FreeDinner: Reservations SuggestedJump City and the Highway Horns is Southern California's Premiere Classic Rock Group. It is a full band with full horn section which gives it a truly electrifying sound. This lends to some of the best reproductions of some of best rock bands like Chicago, Earth Wind and Fire, the Eagles, the Doobie Brothers, Elton John, Queen, the Beatles and many more.Jump City and be contacted directly at (click to respond)cks
Category:
Musician & Band News & Announcements
Posted:
August 27 on Oodle
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Make Me Smile: A Chicago Tribute
Make Me Smile: A Chicago Tribute is a Musician & Band News & Announcements listing located in Pasadena CA. Find other listings like Make Me Smile: A Chicago Tribute by searching Oodle for Musician & Band News & Announcements Listings in Los Angeles.