See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   NV   Las Vegas Area   Wanted -

Green Eyed Vixxen wants 2 party and play | Wanteds listing in North Las Vegas NV | 4877302991

Lives in 89108 · View My Profile

You have no shared connections.

Green Eyed Vixxen wants 2 party and play

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Green Eyed Vixxen wants 2 party and play is a Wanteds listing in North Las Vegas NV
1 / 5
Description:

100% R E A L ❕ℰ❌ℂℒUЅIVℰ -☆ My name is Rhiannon you can call me Re~Re... I am a 33-year-old, German/Italian full-time student at CSN. I'm 5'5, 36DD all natural voluptuous tits. I am aClassy, Upscale, Super friendly & Drop Dead Gorgeous redhead (My girlfriend can play too if u want) Look no further. I am everything you want and more, the ultimate package. I am discreet, independent,I aim to please with unrushed and incomparable service because I love my job and want my clients to always leave completely satisfied. I always get return clients who recommend my services. I like to party & play, GFE, Dinner date, a variety of positions and my girlfriend Kayla who's 26yo wants to play too (prices listed change then)Looking foward to being "Your Vegas best kept Secret"xoxo Rhiannon (Re~Re) and KaylaText me 702-526-XXXX
Category:
Wanted
Posted:
April 22 on Oodle
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Green Eyed Vixxen wants 2 party and play
Green Eyed Vixxen wants 2 party and play is a Wanteds listing located in North Las Vegas NV. Find other listings like Green Eyed Vixxen wants 2 party and play by searching Oodle for Wanted Listings in Las Vegas.