See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   GA   Albany Area   Rants -

Dating and fun but it includes income | Rants listing in Camilla GA | 6465838619

You have no shared connections.

1 Listing · Joined: Jul 28, 2022

Dating and fun but it includes income

Dating and fun but it includes income is a Rants listing in Camilla GA
Description:

Good evening, I’m here looking for a lady who want to be treated right spoiled and well taken care of and loved and have a future maybe more look no farther I’m looking for that female for me. Here’s a bit about myself I work hard two jobs and have my own place but a gentleman which mean I’m serious I’m no player or a scam artist I don’t have it in me to hurt a female in any shape or form well if your interested email and we can chat who knows I might even change your life or even make you happy. Ooh btw shape, race or age don’t matter to me but distant may so let’s chat what you got to lose but time. I hope to hear from you or you can text me at 929335XXXX, I also accept fwb or sugar baby or someone to please them right
Category:
Rants
Posted:
July 28 on Oodle
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Dating and fun but it includes income
Dating and fun but it includes income is a Rants listing located in Camilla GA. Find other listings like Dating and fun but it includes income by searching Oodle for Rants Listings in Albany.