See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   PA   Philadelphia Area   Art & Music News -

Banjo Lessons | Musician & Band News & Announcements listing in Philadelphia PA | 484691091

You have no shared connections.

Banjo Lessons

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Banjo Lessons is a Musician & Band News & Announcements listing in Philadelphia PA
Description:

Learn 5-string Banjo from one of Philly's best players and teachers. Bluegrass and old timey. I have led Phila.'s premier bluegrass group The Lewis Brothers for about 15 years. I've done shows with Alison Krauss, Doc Watson,John Hartford and many others. I've played at venues like this year's Phila Folk Fest, The Keswick and Sellersville Theatres and many clubs. Many of the people I've taught have gone on to form their own bands and perform around the area. Here's a link to some of my playing on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoNiibaAyU0 It's a friendly enviornment and reasonable rates. Lots of happy Craig's List customers already- The more the merrier Absolute beginners absolutely welcome
Category:
Musician & Band News & Announcements
Posted:
March 19 on Oodle
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Banjo Lessons
Banjo Lessons is a Musician & Band News & Announcements listing located in Philadelphia PA. Find other listings like Banjo Lessons by searching Oodle for Musician & Band News & Announcements Listings in Philadelphia.