All Rentals

Page 9: Homes for Rent in Peoria, IL

(121 - 135 of 143)
  1. Unique Lake Home in Lynnhurst Subdivision. Completely remodeled inside and out, new carpet, tile, granite, deck, tubs, showers, fixtures etc. I have the home for sale but would possibly do a lease option also. Scott 309-645-XXXX Broyhill at Camelo...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  2. Beautiful and Spacious Manufactured Homes Ready for You - Call Today to Make Your Appointment to See This Home!!! **$599.00 per month** **$1000-$2000 will be required for Down Payment **Bring your last (2) Paystubs and 2011 W-2's** 3 Spacious Bedr...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  3. Ref #T7923535 3 bedroom offers the following amenities: Single Family Attached Garage Pet Friendly Dishwasher in unit Yard Berber Carpet Private Patio Garbage disposal in kitchen sink Window coverings Refrigerator The following amenities are offer...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  4. I am currently renting this house with 3 other roommates and will be taking to many credit hours next semester that I won't be able to afford the housing anymore. We all have decided to move out making this house up for rent ASAP. It has washer an...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  5. Nice small house for one person looking to rent. One bedroom with newer windows, hardwood floors throughout and newer kitchen and bathroom. Stove & refrigerator included. Washer & dryer hookup in basement. Large yard. $475 deposit & references req...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  6. I own a house in roseville that i remodeled about three years ago, nice neighbrohood,big yard , and close to town.I would like to sell or rent, very afordableprice and taxes are cheap. call rick at 309-712-XXXX Location: roseville,ill
    Posted on Americanlisted
  7. Ref #T8321544 The following amenities are offered for this 3 bedroom Attached Garage Air Conditioning Berber Carpet Window coverings Other Washer/Dryer hook up Some Utilities Paid Yard Refrigerator Pet Friendly The following amenities are offered ...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  8. A physician family is looking for a 3-4 br/2 ba or larger house for rent starting end of July/beginning of August. Ideally in Dunlap school district, 2 car garage. Rent and other conditions up to discussion, will take excellent care of the house. ...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  9. HUGE, RESIDENTIAL, NON-SMOKING home for rent. Rent is $1200 + utilities (level payment for utilities is $350.00 per month) References, background check, AND credit check REQUIRED. 1 year lease and pet addendum required. Deposit and first month's r...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  10. 2 BR / 1 Bath House, attached garage with big backyard. Stove and refrigerator provided. $500 per month. $500 deposit with one year lease. Call for an appointment at 309-231-XXXX. If you have pets you'll have to speak to me first about it. Locatio...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  11. Immediately available. Newly remoldelel. Mature persons only. Pets are considered. References required. Call 309 699 XXXX or email jasdistribution@ yahoo.com Mc clure at Sheridan (google map) (yahoo map) cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof Loc...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  12. $2500 OFF HOME PRICE? CALL LORI @ 309-289-XXXX TO FIND OUT HOW! 3 bedroom/1 bath, total electric, all vinyl for easy clean ups, appliances included, central air ***Hurry *** Don't Miss Out *** Easy Financing CHECK US ON THE WEB @MHCOMM.COM OR COME...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  13. VERY NICE 1 BEDROOM HOUSE FOR RENT.NEW CARPET.NEW PAINT,FENCED BACK YARD,WASHER,DRYER.STOVE.REFRIG.PLENTY OF STORAGE.425 RENT AND 425 DEPOSIT.AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.EMAIL ME OR CALL 309 682 XXXX.........PETS OK WITH PET DEPOSIT ALEXANDER at ADAMS (...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  14. Large, newer 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home off Frostwood Pkwy on Stonewood Ct in NW Peoria. Home features large yard, deck, fully applianced kitchen, attached garage and finished basement with tons of storage. $1795mo/$1500 deposit..NO PETS! Please ca...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  15. Nice two bedroom one bath house with living room and 14x12 family room. Includes new 30x24 detatched two stall garage with epoxy coated floor and door opener. New vinyl windows throughout and new laminate flooring in dining room. All appliances in...
    Posted on Americanlisted
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country