Services

Page 11: Pet & Animal Service in United States Area

(151 - 165 of 831)
  1. Hello there! I'm Lynelle, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter in Winslow Township, New Jersey. Are you a cat owner in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter? Look no further! With years of experience and genuine love for our feline friends, I ...
    Lynelle G ·22 hours ago on PetSitter
  2. Hey! My name is Khyra, I am 17 turning 18. I am very good with animals and people. I am passionate when it comes to animals. I am a very patient and respectful person. I offer dog walking and pet sitting at a rate of $9.0 per hour. I can work week...
    khyra d ·22 hours ago on PetSitter
  3. 🐾 Hey there, pet parents of Lisle, Illinois! 🐾 Are you in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter for your furry friends? Look no further! I’m Summer, a passionate pet lover who is ready to shower your cats and dogs with all the care and attentio...
    Summer M ·22 hours ago on PetSitter
  4. Hey there, I'm Daja,Hello! I'm 14 years old and very responsible. I love animals and have experience of pets, I'm careful, attentive, and know how to handle pets safely. Walking your pet would be a great opportunity for me to help you and spend ti...
    daja h ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  5. Hey there, fellow pet lovers! Are you in need of top-notch care for your beloved furry, scaly, or finned friends? Look no further! My name is Jada Raelynn, and I am a dedicated pet sitter based in Louisville, Kentucky. I specialize in providing ex...
    Jada Raelynn M ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  6. Hello! My name is Cecelia, but I go by Cece. I'm nearly 19 years old and a lifelong cat owner, currently with 5 cats in my family. I would love to cat-sit your little ones! In the future, I'm looking to work with shelters and animal cafes, helping...
    Cecelia B ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  7. Hey there, fellow pet lovers! I'm Melissa, your reliable and responsible pet sitter based in Staten Island, New York. I specialize in providing top-notch care for dogs, offering services like dog walking, overnight care, and pet sitting. Whether y...
    Melissa G ·22 hours ago on PetSitter
  8. Hey there fellow pet lovers! I'm Brittany, a dedicated pet sitter in Oak Ridge, New Jersey, and I'm here to offer my services to all the cat and dog parents out there. If you're in need of someone to care for your furry friends while you're away, ...
    Brittany C ·22 hours ago on PetSitter
  9. Hello, pet parents of Indiana, Pennsylvania! My name is Starr, and I'm a passionate pet sitter with a love for all creatures, big and small. If you're in need of reliable and loving care for your birds, cats, dogs, fish, or lizards/reptiles, then ...
    Starr G ·22 hours ago on PetSitter
  10. Hey there! I'm Megan, your friendly and reliable pet sitter based in Palm Bay, Florida. If you're looking for a trustworthy pet sitter who can take care of your beloved furry, feathered, or scaly friends while you're away, then look no further! I ...
    Megan G ·22 hours ago on PetSitter
  11. Hello, pet parents of Stillwater, Oklahoma! I'm Emma, your friendly and reliable pet sitter. With a passion for animals, I specialize in dog walking, overnight care, pet grooming, and pet sitting services. Whether you have cats, dogs, fish, or any...
    Emma R ·22 hours ago on PetSitter
  12. Hey there! Are you looking for a trustworthy and caring pet sitter in Greensboro, North Carolina? Look no further! I'm Quashawn, and I'm here to provide excellent care for your beloved pets. I have a passion for animals and years of experience tak...
    Quashawn M ·22 hours ago on PetSitter
  13. My name is Olivia, I am looking for a part-time job where I can spend time and play with dogs, cats, or other small animals. I’ve grown up around animals and love being around them. While you are away I will be able to keep your furry friend enter...
    Olivia S ·22 hours ago on PetSitter
  14. Hi there! I'm Kristy, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter in Vernon, Arizona. If you're in need of a trustworthy and reliable caretaker for your furry friends, you've come to the right place! I specialize in providing dedicated care for both cat...
    Kristy i ·22 hours ago on PetSitter
  15. Hello there! I'm Audrey, a passionate pet sitter based in lovely Jackson, Ohio. If you're a pet owner in need of a caring and reliable individual to take care of your beloved furry, feathered, or scaly friends, you've come to the right place! Whet...
    Audrey V ·22 hours ago on PetSitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION