Services

Page 9: Other Service in United States Area

(121 - 135 of 1,326)
  1. Hello, everyone! My name is Esperanza, and I am a reliable and experienced house sitter in the lovely town of Mattawa, Washington. I understand the importance of finding a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, and I a...
    Esperanza F ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  2. Hello there! I'm Rachel, a trustworthy and reliable house sitter in Grimes, Iowa. With years of experience, I take pride in caring for homes like they're my own. Whether you're heading out on vacation or just need someone to keep an eye on things ...
    Rachel G ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  3. Hello there! I'm Brooke, a trustworthy and reliable house sitter in Omaha, Nebraska. If you're looking for someone to take care of your home while you're away, then look no further! I specialize in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and tra...
    Brooke O ·14 hours ago on HouseSitter
  4. Hello! I'm Melisa Bonilla, a dedicated student at the State University of New York at Fredonia, where I'm pursuing a degree in Communications: Public Relations, complemented by minors in Political Science and Visual Arts and New Media. Having spen...
    Melisa B ·14 hours ago on HouseSitter
  5. Elevate your Colorado business with localperformanceseo's specialized Local SEO Services. We understand the unique dynamics of the local market, ensuring your brand stands out amidst competitors. Our tailored strategies optimize your online presen...
    1 hour ago on Muamat
  6. Invoidea, a leading POS software development company, boasts a track record of crafting innovative solutions tailored to streamline businesses of all sizes. With a keen focus on user experience and cutting-edge technology, Invoidea designs intuiti...
    2 hours ago on Muamat
  7. Hi there! I'm Kristie, a dedicated house sitter in Hunt, Texas, ready to take care of your home while you're away. With my reliable services, you can rest assured that your property will be in good hands. I offer a range of services, including pet...
    Kristie S ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  8. Are you in need of a reliable house sitter in Malta, Idaho? Look no further! I'm Kimberly, and I'm here to offer top-notch house sitting services, ensuring your peace of mind while you're away. With a passion for pet feeding, mail collection, plan...
    Kimberly G ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  9. Hey there! I'm Teddy, a reliable house sitter here in Hackett, Arkansas. I understand the importance of finding someone trustworthy to take care of your home, pets, and plants while you're away. As a dedicated house sitter, I offer comprehensive s...
    Teddy K ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  10. Hello there! I'm Rachelle Shaddock a married mother of one 11 year old. I work from home as a Client Manager for a Medical software company and I have a flexible schedule. I am looking to do something extra to get out of the house. I am energetic,...
    Rachelle S ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  11. Hey there! I'm Anthony, a reliable and trustworthy house sitter based in the heart of Las Vegas and Henderson If you're in need of someone to look after your home while you're away, I've got you covered. With experience in house sitting, I underst...
    Anthony L ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  12. Hello there! I’m Emily and I just recently moved to the Rockford area. I’ve spent quite a bit of time house sitting for family and friends up in Catawba Island, on the coast of Lake Erie. If you're planning to be away from home and need someone to...
    Emily S ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  13. Aloha! I'm Steve, a reliable and trustworthy house sitter here in beautiful Hawaii County, Hawaii. With over 5 years of experience, I'm dedicated to taking care of your home and providing peace of mind while you're away. Whether it's for a short t...
    Steve R ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  14. Hey there, Louisville homeowners! If you're in need of a reliable and trustworthy house sitter, look no further. I'm Noel, a seasoned professional offering top-notch services to ensure your home is well taken care of while you're away. With a pass...
    Noel O ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  15. Hello there! I'm Rosamarie, a responsible and reliable house sitter in Hartford, Connecticut. With extensive experience in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, snow clearing, and trash & recycling management, I offer top-notch services to ens...
    Rosamarie R ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION