All Rentals

Two Bedroom Three Bath Homes for Rent in Lawrenceville, GA Between $1,800 and $3,000

(1 - 4 of 4)
  1. Make this charming 2-bedroom 2.5-bathroom house your new home! This home features a bright and spacious kitchen and dining room perfect for entertaining! The inviting living room offers ample room to enjoy an evening in or take your night outside ...
    Posted on ListedBuy
  2. Move in ready townhome minutes from the NEW Top Golf, Andrettis, Sprouts and Mall of GA. Convenient access to I-85, I-985 and 316! Open floorplan, kitchen overlooks living, large dining. Newer laminate flooring thru-out - NO carpet. Loads of cabin...
    Posted on ListedBuy
  3. Townhouse near I-85. Awesome features. Nice sized kitchen w/open breakfast area, large family room w/fireplace. Two nice sized bedrooms w/2 baths and laundry upstairs. Front patio with private fence. Outdoor storage closet. Pool right outside fron...
    Posted on ListedBuy
  4. OLE56740173 - Norcross/Peachtree Corners Rental Townhome Available. Convenient to highway, shopping, eateries and recreational parks. Both bedrooms has it's own private bathroom. For more details and to contact: https://realtyww.info/homes_norcros...
    Posted on Listanza
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country